Huggies Nappies with Denim Designs Media Release
31 May 2010
Aussie toddlers get behind Jeans For Genes in cute denim-look Huggies® nappies
Download High resolution images here
Download High resolution TIFF images
Download High resolution Denim Baby Wipes PopUp Tub images
Download High resolution PSD images
Download a copy of this media release
The super stylish Huggies® Nappies with Denim Designs are back by popular demand and will this year be available through all major retailers allowing more little Aussies to “strike a pose” in support of Jeans for Genes Day on August 6th, 2010.
The cute limited run denim-look nappies are available in four designs for boys and girls with graphics that feature double stitching, back pockets and a leather style tab. The girls’ designs include pretty butterfly and flower motifs and cool stripes plus an owl motif are for the boys.
Plus, to ensure your baby has a totally co-ordinated look for Jeans for Genes Day, this year Huggies® Baby Wipes will be available in cute denim-look tubs featuring two stylish designs. Both products are available for the same price as regular Huggies® Nappies and Baby Wipes.
By purchasing Huggies® Nappies and Wipes with Denim Designs, parents will help support a donation of $180,000 to the Children’s Medical Research Institute from Kimberly-Clark Australia, makers of Huggies® products.
Each year an estimated one in twenty Australian babies will be born with a congenital abnormality or genetic disease. These include Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy and other genetic defectsii.
The Huggies® Denim Design Nappies and Baby Wipes will be available through Woolworths, Coles, Franklins, IGA, Target, Big W and Pharmacy from mid July – mid August or while stocks last.
Huggies® Nappies with Denim Designs are available in Toddler 36 and Walker 32 Boy/Girl BULK packs for RRP $20.98. Huggies® Baby Wipes Pop-Up Tubs with Denim Designs are available in Frangrance Free 80’s for RRP $6.35. Both products are available for the same price as regular Huggies® Nappies or Baby Wipes. For more information go to www.huggies.com.au
- ends -
- Kimberly-Clark Australia (KCA) has supported the Children’s Medical Research for the past 16 years.
- Since 1994 KCA and has contributed almost $1 million to assist scientists with their work into understanding how and when things go wrong in development. It is only with this knowledge that improved treatments or even cures can be found.
- In recent years, KCA has substantially increased its support for the Children’s Medical Research Institute and extended the relationship into a number of key areas within the organisation including a successful cause related marketing campaign for the Huggies® brand in 2009 plus employee fundraising and involvement in a range of Jeans for Genes® Day activities.
- The total combined donation to the Children’s Medical Research Institute in 2009 was $220,000.
- To get more information about Jeans for Genes Day please visit www.jeansforgenes.org.au