Homemade Baby Food
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, getting started, start solids
Nothing beats the great homemade taste! Babies will be wanting more of this great tasting homemade recipe for baby food.
- Sausages, lamb, beef, chicken (Any meat that you eat)
- Carrots, peas, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini.
Use any meat that you are eating on the night and add any vegetables that you are having and just make a little extra for bubs.
- When cooked, let the meat and veggies cool down.
- Then put in a blender and blend to a fine consistency.
- Add a little milk if the mixture is too thick (the milk will thin the mixture but keep the flavour).
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...