I am having my 2nd baby. My first was 9 pound 11. I have had ultrasounds and been told that this baby will also be big, atm he is measuring up 2.5 weeks bigger than he is supposed to. The doctors are talking about inducing me close to my date. I did not want to be induced again. And am scared abit of the baby having shoulder dystocia or having an emergency cesarean. They say not to worry because I had a big baby before, but all I am doing is worrying. I am going for my fourth ultrasound this week to check baby's progress. Are you able to shed any light on my situation?
It sounds as if you are being closely monitored. If the baby’s size does not go over your first hopefully they will wait for natural labour and not induce you. The good news is that you have had a natural birth before so this should be on your side.