Chicken, Asparagus and Cheese Melt
Keywords: conception, male fertility, female fertility, folic acid, protein, medical help
Asparagus is a naturally occurring source of folic acid, also called folate or folacin. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins, and is widely thought to aid fertility and help prevent neural tube birth defects in pregnant women.
- 3 trimmed bunches of asparagus
- 4 thin hamburger buns, divided and toasted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 9 slices cooked Ingham supreme chicken breast
- 170g grated tasty cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Bring a pan of water to boil.
3. Add asparagus and cook for 2/3 minutes (until they are tender).
4. Drain them.
5. Place the hamburger buns onto a flat surface.
6. Spread mustard over them and put the slices of chicken, asparagus and cheese at the top. Place rolls onto a baking tray. 7. Bake for about 10/12 minutes (wait until cheese has melted).
8. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is from Inghams
Visit Inghams.com.au, for more recipes and nutrition information.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...