Grilled Steak with a rocket and bean salad and tomato salsa
Keywords: conception, male fertility, female fertility, protein, iron
Enjoy a hearty steak with this tasty tomato salsa. Serve with sweet potato and oven baked potato wedges for a quick and yummy dinner!
- 4 x scotch fillet steaks, fat trimmed
- 130g baby green beans, topped
- 1 bunch/80g rocket leaves, washed
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, chopped into small dice
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander
- 2 limes, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Grill the steaks on a BBQ, chargrill or under the griller for 5 minutes each side for medium
- Blanch the beans in boiling salted water 3 minutes then refresh in iced water till cold
- To make the salad, combine the rocket leaves, beans and avocado in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes, red onion, coriander, lime juice and olive oil for the salsa
- Serve the grilled steak with the rocket salad, salsa and some sweet potato and potato wedges on the side
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes for the steak (plus 30 mins for the wedges)
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...