Huggies Forum

Amber teething necklaces Rss

Just after some opinions on Amber teething necklaces. Have you used them? Do you think they work?
Thanks smile
swear by mine! Noah was really whingy ALL day. When i put the beads on 4 teeth came through and not a peep, pain and no medicine. smile Everyone has different experiences but worked for us
They only thing it did for my little one was reduce his dribble but thats about it.
My daughters had the bracelet on her ankle since 4 months old and now shes one and has most her teeth. She never got as bad as what people warned me she would be, we actually never really noticed. Dunno weather it was due to the amber but hey the bracelet itself doesnt hurt babys either way so why not?

I still had the other remedies on hand aswel.
The amber necklace is working for my son, thankfully, yet he doesn't sleep with it on. I worry it may be too tight round his neck, i'd feel better about him wearing a bracelet. Do the local crystal/new age stores sock them or are they custom made for baby shops? grin
Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are a completely natural teething remedy designed to be worn by babies and toddlers. Baltic Amber has therapeutic and anti inflammatory properties including an analgesic known to help relieve teething aches and pains, reduce drooling and soothe inflamed gums.

We stock only 100% Baltic Amber sourced direct from Lithuania.

Colours: Lemon, Butterscotch, Multi-colour & Cherry (Round and Chip Necklaces available)

$29.95 each and for a limited time we offering FREE POSTAGE Australia wide.

We also offer a 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Yes, if you are unhappy or do not get results from your neckalce, return it and we will happily refund your money. We are that confident about our Baltic Amber!

Visit http://www.milestonesamber.com.au

Kate xxx
Hi

my son is 8 mths old and he has been wearing his for 4 days now, I think so far it is helping him, The only time I take it off is when I bath him and then put it back on, he has a cold at the moment and he certainly seems less grisly, so its helping in that way ya hoo wink laugh
Sign in to follow this topic