Huggies Forum

print

Huggies VS Snugglers Rss

Just wondering what you opinions are on both these nappies. They are both made by the same company but at my local chemist i can get the Snugglers for half the price of the huggies, and as soon as i put a dry nappy on my DS he soils it. We seem to go through bout 8 -10 nappies a day he is 10 months old. Is it worth buying the cheaper nappies for during the day?? I have always bought Huggies for both my kids and never had any problems it is just the price!!

Amanda, 1 gorgeous girl & 1 handsome man

I got a box of Snugglers for my baby shower and hated them... I had to change outfits just as often as I changed nappies as they would always leak, and weren't very absorbent! We had poo everywhere blink
Huggies are awesome! IMO the best nappies out! I only buy them when they're on special though then stock up. But I also use Mamia(sp?) nappies from Aldi during the day, they are cheap and I haven't had a leak as yet *fingers crossed*

I got a box of Snugglers for my baby shower and hated them... I had to change outfits just as often as I changed nappies as they would always leak, and weren't very absorbent! We had poo everywhere blink
Huggies are awesome! IMO the best nappies out! I only buy them when they're on special though then stock up. But I also use Mamia(sp?) nappies from Aldi during the day, they are cheap and I haven't had a leak as yet *fingers crossed*

I have to agree with everything said here! Snugglers are crap, they leak everywhere! Huggies are the best! And the Mamia ones are pretty good too smile

I have to agree with everything said here! Snugglers are crap, they leak everywhere! Huggies are the best! And the Mamia ones are pretty good too smile

I agree Huggies are awesome, just wondering if it is worth conserding using snugglers throughtou the day and yeah i stock up on the huggies when they are sale.

I use huggies most of the time but also use snugglers during the day, I have never had a problem with them, also use baby love too for day time, but of a night its huggies. I tend to send snugglers to day care as for some reason they go through 6-7 a day which is lots more than i do, so cant justify sending huggies!!!!
I use Huggies at night and Babylove in the day. I have heard from other mums not to use Snugglers as they leak everywhere.

If you are near a toysrus the babylove jumbo bag nappies will be on sale from 8-21 sep. Two jumbo bags for $45

Huggies is also currently on sale at toysrus for $29.99
I wouldn't touch snugglers. I've tried a few sample packs and they were horrible.

Huggies are great, DS only ever used them and I used them for DD until recently.

A friend suggested ALDI (Mamia) nappies, so I figured why not and gave them a go. They are BRILLIANT, I have not had a leak and use them day and night!! I've found the sizing fairly large, DD was in crawlers for ages and has just gone into their junior size. Crawlers are 50 nappies for $15 and junior are 44 for $15. So you can't go wrong for value.

Also tried the Aldi wipes (2.99 a pack) and though they are ok and better than some, I went back to the Huggies ones.

Day care provides Baby Love nappies for DD, and I think they are horrible nappies, if she wears them for any more than a day at a time, she gets a rash and they smell really bad when they are quite wet.

Not sure where you are, but ALDI can be found in the Eastern states, and unfortunately they don't have an online store.

Ben 25/10/06 + Erin 10/9/08

I prefer Huggies but if I am looking for a cheaper option as I can't find Huggies on sale I go for Sorbies. Every time I have tried Snugglers my girls have ended up with rashes and we've had several leaks. IMO it is not worth saving a little bit of money on the nappies if I have to do twice as much washing. I also agree Aldi are good but i've never tried them on a baby (I started buying them for DD1 at around 18 months).
I found snugglers were good during the day once my kids were around 14+ months old. I think if they had a stretchy/elastic waist they'd be even better...yet to try them on DS though.
How funny is that!! I have never had ANY leaks with Snugglers at all, I find them just as good as Huggies and I buy them because they are cheaper than Huggies. I have tried, Huggies, Snugglers, Pampers, Aldi brand, Woolworths Comfort brand, Coles brand, Home brand, those day and night ones, baby love and a new one I found at Coles called Comfybots (I think thats how you spell it) and I have settled on Snugglers, they work the best for my boys.
I WILL ALWAYS USE HUGGIES ON MY CHILDREN UNTIL THEY START SOLIDS.. I TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE WHEN BUBS WAS A NEWBIE, BUT IT WOULD JUST SQUIRT OUT THE SIDES!!! I DONT BOTHER WITH HUGGIES NOW SHE IS 12 MONTHS, AND FIND SNUGGLERS TO BE AWESOME. I HAVE TRIED COLES, SAFEWAY, ALDI, BABYLOVE ETC WHICH ARE ALSO GOOD... I ONLY BUY IF THEY ON SPECIAL AND STOCK UP!!!!! AT THE MOMENT I PROB HAVE ENOUGH FOR 6 MONTHS!!! ALSO THE HUGGIES WIPES ARE THE BEST. BUBS GOT A RASH FROM EVERY OTHER BRAND????
Totally agree Huggies wipes are awesome have never used anything else on either of my 2!!

Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site