Huggies Forum

Hives during pregnancy Rss

Im 6 weeks pregnant and this morning I woke up with hives all over my arms, legs, back, stomack and bum - so basically everywhere except for my face.
I havent changed any products (washing powder, moisturisor, body was etc) then I went to work and by 10am it was all cleared up! Then Ive come home from work and in the last hour or so they are slowly starting to come back.
Any ideads what could be causing this? I have heard some people can get them while pregnant cause of hormones changing etc.
Can't tell you what cause it but I get them too. I got them before I was pregnant but only every once in a blue moon. Now I have them almost every day. I have my fingers crossed that after birth they will go back to normal.

aw u poor thing! God I'm only early into my pregnancy, i hope i don't have it throughout the whole time! It doesn't affect baby does it? That's the main concern I have.
Nope doesn't affect the baby at all, just can be frustrating for you. Fingers crossed for you that you don't get them as bad as I have, although you do get use to it.

Hey!

How are you doing?

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and broke out in hives everywhere yesterday. They're particularly bad in the evening, and seem to clear during the day but got worse tonight again sad

This is my second pregnancy and I had major skin issues in my first, but it didn't start until 18 weeks and it wasn't hives. This time it's definitly hives.

Hope it's better for you. I don't want to deal with this throughout my pregnancy either.
Sign in to follow this topic