Huggies Forum

Benefits of baby sign language Rss

Hi,
My mothers group is interested in learning the benefits of baby sign language & where we can learn it.
Can you help??

Hi,

My name is Karina. I was just answering another ladies question so thought I would answer yours as well. My grandson has learnt sign language through his mum and the childrens centre he goes to and I was totally suprised by how much he picked up. The staff were taught by a business called Hands Can Talk. If you want I can ask my daughter if she has any contact details as I know her mothers group ended up organising their own workshop and she said she really enjoyed it. I have been slowly learning from her and Brock seems to enjoy my attempts.
Hi there

There are a number of ways that your Mothers Group can learn.

Depending on where you are based, I am currently going out and visiting some Mothers Groups in the area.
If you would like to email me at info@australianbabyhands.com and let me know where you are based, we may be able to organise something.

Alternatively, you can download a free baby sign language chart from my website at www.australianbabyhands.com

Best of luck

Jackie

<a href="http://www.australianbabyhands.com/">Visit Australian Baby Hands Now</a>

www.australianbabyhands.com

Hi
If you are in victoria i can help... i offer auslan baby sign workshops. my email is icantwaittocommunicate@hotmail.com
from Angela

babysign class- icantwaittocommunicate@hotmail.com

Sign in to follow this topic