Huggies Forum

print

Being a Dad

prouddadof3

dads only

throughout all the posts there is a few dads who have popped in and wondered where all the dads ...

16 replies

Yes the forum doesnt make you feel to welcome (dads that is) when the default profile picture is of a woman.

Lauraine

Fatherhood Today

We've heard a lot of our mums talk about the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to their pa...

12 replies

Hi, i know this is a thread for dads but i'm going to be a mum in 4 weeks and i just wanted to say how incredible my partner is, he ...

Luba

Can you REALLY love a child that is not biologically yours?

I have a 16 month old and im with a man who came into the picture when my daughter was a month ol...

36 replies

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to add to it. I honestly believe all of the posts claiming that they'd love their...

rangadad

first time father

I am a fist time father and I am a bit scared and a bit worried that i will not have any idea wha...

15 replies

Just be there in here side and be ready for your baby. Be patient

Fergzter

Are there any dads actually out there?

I only say this because most of the posts in the dads section are like 2 years old. Am I the onl...

2 replies

Quite probably. But there arnt that many reasonable dad sites out there. Especially ones that have active traffic to turn over conte...

Parent_xyz

Dads, have your say

Are you a father of a 2-12 year old? Do you use the internet and social media to get parenting ad...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Josephjohnhutchings

Help I Cant find a cot mattress!!!!

Can anyone help me I have recently built a cot for our first expecting new baby but I have built ...

8 replies

Hi, Not sure how youre going with finding a mattress but there is a company in Tauranga that can make cot mattresses any size you li...

Darren-109

New daddy blog

Hi all, I'm a new dad - happy, amazed, excited and just a little bit scard to death! My new blo...

3 replies

The blog is great, I just don't think we needed to be spammed with posts about it. One post would have been enough

ceils

Work + Babies

Hi Dads! I am a mumma of two munchkins and working towards a Doctorate of Organisational Psycholo...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Shanice_Hughes

Scared Dad?

My partner for 4 years found out he was going to be a dad not to long ago. Even though i'm 27 wee...

5 replies

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival. Reassure DP that its a perfectly normal feeling, everyone wants to be the best parents for...

Am I asking for too much???

Is it too much to ask your partner to help out a little when they get home from work? All my DP w...

8 replies

No your not asking for too much at all, when he comes home from work he should be focusing on you and the baby and giving you the a...

Caity

DAD's who wish they were PREGNANT????

LOL, This is an odd one. Just wondering how other daddy's feel about it. My husband says a lot ...

12 replies

This is a very common situation when the dad does not want the mum to feel the pain and go through a lot of stuff just to bear the b...

hardworkingparent

Do dads spoil there kids

Just a question for Mums and dads on here,, All views are welcome, I get told all the time by Pa...

3 replies

I dont see a major problem with that. Yes they are getting spoilt, but as long as you are in a position to be able to do that for ...

graciemoo

STAY AT HOME DADS!!

I need to know if there are any stay at home dads out there at the moment? I need advice!! My DH...

6 replies

i am not a SAHD and will never be as my Parnter wont let it, But a man loosing his job- his roll as a father shall we say is a big ...

annabelle's mummy

That time of the year

Hi fathers, Just wondering what you would like for father's day? Keeping a budget in mind... Any...

1 reply

im not a dad but i brought my partner from the kids a fishing trip off shore fishing. Im so excited i know he will love it..

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site