Huggies Forum

print

Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)

Huggies_Moderator

Helpful Links & Site Information

Hiya, Just wanted to let you know that we have some information and links on our site which we ...

2 replies

pni.org.nz An online mutual support forum for sufferers and survivors of postnatal illness. All welcome. Post as a guest or registe...

Huggies_Moderator

How to Contact A Moderator

Hi there, We just wanted to remind our members that if you are ever concerned by the content of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
ekin828

I'm feeling down and wished i was still pregnant

am i crazy wishing i was still pregnant? I gave birth 7 weeks ago and i'm missing my bump de...

4 replies

Im the same and my bub is 5 months old. I think its because although he was my second I cannot have any more so I know I'll nev...

Mama-to-one

How did you deal with PND?

Hello Ladies! It's taken me a couple of weeks to pluck up the courage to get on here and as...

6 replies

Hi Ladies Thanks for your input. The diet and exercise thing is a definite that needs to be done. I went undiagonsed with PND wit...

Marlee_C

Constantly fighting with partner

I've been with my partner now for 4.5 years we have a 2 year old girl and a 5 week old boy. ...

3 replies

Hi Marlee yeah id speak to the maternal health nurse about it if you feel comfortable, or even your doctor at your 6 week check up? ...

J_Mobberley

Struggling

hey there, im struggling right now. im a young parent of 2 that got diagnosed with PND 3 months ...

3 replies

Oh gosh gbh, I got diagnosed with pnd after my 3rd bub was born but through my psychologist I found that I'd actually been suff...

StrugglingMummy

I cant be the only one?

Im a young mum. Im only 18 and have a 4 month old baby. After I had him I was diagnosed with PND ...

7 replies

How are you going?

Lilsunflower

Do I keep seeing a Clin Psyc

What would you do? I had a very hard time getting over a difficult birth and breastfeeding issues...

8 replies

There are other organisations available which I feel maybe I should just go there instead mostly because I don't want to feel e...

Mary_Jane173

having just abit of a bad experience

OK so i had my baby on the 30th of October. i am not with the father because he is into drugs and...

7 replies

I wouldn't let him near the baby if he's into drugs and alcohol. You never know how he will react if the baby cries for a ...

*ProudMuM21*

Crying every day now for nearly 4 weeks..

Hi ladies, Im just wondering when its supposed to get easier with the tears? Been crying off and ...

12 replies

Just wanted to chime in and say that I felt exactly like you when my DS was born last year. For roughly the first 6 weeks I was terr...

Chris_B_23

Need Advice for helping Partner that has sighs of depression

So i'm a guy to begin with and on here to try to find out what I can do to help my partner. ...

5 replies

Thats very kind of you to be so mindful of her feelings. To be honest its pretty normal to feel unattractive when you're pregn...

yogi79

no support

Just wondering what mummies do when they don't have a support network?.I have 3 girls. 14 yr...

12 replies

Yogi my daughter is exactly the same except she doesn't sleep at night either! She's up every 1-3 hours all night and catn...

Snuffleupagus

Pnd- constant overwhelming need to attend to baby

Hi. I've just been diagnosed with pnd after the birth of my first child. I've sought he...

7 replies

If I were you, I would do what works for now, don't think of how it will effect the future, and get your PND sorted. Once you h...

Pni_Support_Nz

New online mutual support forum

Hi there, Just signposting to a new dedicated online mutual support group/forum for current or p...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

I feel so lost

Only a mother knows what their baby wants, not others. You really need to stand up to your family...

11 replies

the only people that should be raising your child is YOU I no how you feel I have been there and done that and all I can say is neve...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site