Huggies Forum

print

Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)

Huggies_Moderator

Helpful Links & Site Information

Hiya, Just wanted to let you know that we have some information and links on our site which we ...

2 replies

pni.org.nz An online mutual support forum for sufferers and survivors of postnatal illness. All welcome. Post as a guest or registe...

Huggies_Moderator

How to Contact A Moderator

Hi there, We just wanted to remind our members that if you are ever concerned by the content of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
New2MumsieWorld

I miscarried and I'm struggling to cope with everyday life

Hi there, I'm just putting it out there and hoping to talk to ladies or anyone who understan...

6 replies

We are so sorry for your loss. We also wanted to let you know that we have a number of New Zealand based Miscarriage Grief and Cou...

Lilsunflower

Do I keep seeing a Clin Psyc

What would you do? I had a very hard time getting over a difficult birth and breastfeeding issues...

9 replies

Thank you for this. I ended up seeing a lady as part of the six free GP sessions because I didn't quite know where else to look...

J_Mobberley

Struggling

hey there, im struggling right now. im a young parent of 2 that got diagnosed with PND 3 months ...

4 replies

If seeing a psychologist is expensive try www.bulkbillingnetwork.com.au

nelliej

Post-natal Anxiety... ways to deal with it, what has helped you??

Hi I have self-diagnosed myself with post natal anxiety I have prob always suffered from anxiety ...

5 replies

You can also try www.bulkbillingnetwork.com.au to find a psychologist

Mishaeladaken

Great place to come for support!

Hi everyone, there is a wonderful place in Lower Hutt that offers support to mums and mums to be....

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Sugar&Spice...

Antidepressants- when to stop taking them?

It's been about a year since I started taking medications for PND/anxiety and lately I'...

5 replies

I was on antidepressants for a year before trying for my Peanut. I'm very lucky to have a supportive GP who agreed with me when...

Mary_Jane173

seeking advice

okay sorry if this is to long but i need to rant its on my mind 24/7 i know its probably bitchy o...

1 reply

For him to not be able to see him you will need to prove he is unfit, so you will probably need to put up with supervised visits in ...

Mama-to-one

How did you deal with PND?

Hello Ladies! It's taken me a couple of weeks to pluck up the courage to get on here and as...

7 replies

Mummy to little Liam, Sorry, had to dash before I finished that. Hope you find something that helps you soon. The hardest bit I f...

Cjhhh93

Prior mental illness and pregnancy/childbirth

I realise this is probably a long shot but I was wondering if there were any Mums or soon to be m...

2 replies

Hi. My heart goes out to you. I have had a severe mental illness for twenty years. Although I have been well and stable for a long ...

mande

what do to when you realise it's all wrong

ok this post may seem all over the place as i am just writing what ever comes into my head. im a ...

1 reply

I totally get what you mean Sounds to me like you are holding on to a lot of stuff that you can't change now. I really think yo...

mastercard

pregnant with forth child, and not doing well with it.

hi, im 29yrs old and, I have 3 beautiful princesses, I am currently 5weeks pregnant with my 4th, ...

8 replies

hi there gorgeous mummy DO NOT FEEL BAD for the way you feel no one else will understand nor feel this way, this is what i have le...

ekin828

I'm feeling down and wished i was still pregnant

am i crazy wishing i was still pregnant? I gave birth 7 weeks ago and i'm missing my bump de...

3 replies

Im the same and my bub is 5 months old. I think its because although he was my second I cannot have any more so I know I'll nev...

Marlee_C

Constantly fighting with partner

I've been with my partner now for 4.5 years we have a 2 year old girl and a 5 week old boy. ...

3 replies

Hi Marlee yeah id speak to the maternal health nurse about it if you feel comfortable, or even your doctor at your 6 week check up? ...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site