Huggies Forum

Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)

Huggies_Moderator

Helpful Links & Site Information

Hiya, Just wanted to let you know that we have some information and links on our site which we ...

2 replies

pni.org.nz An online mutual support forum for sufferers and survivors of postnatal illness. All welcome. Post as a guest or registe...

Huggies_Moderator

How to Contact A Moderator

Hi there, We just wanted to remind our members that if you are ever concerned by the content of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
TP09

Severe back problems and newborn

I have had chronic back problems for as long as I can remember. I've had different diagnosis...

4 replies

Sorry to hear about your back pain. I too had it and still do. Mine was shocking for the delivery of my second child that the pain i...

aliyah2013

Hi everyone

Hello everyone. Please do not judge or hate or anything like that but i just want some hope or su...

1 reply

Hi I have a almost 4 year old and a 5 month old. I got diagnosed with depression after I had a misscarriage. Was put on a depressant...

Sugar&Spice...

Antidepressants- when to stop taking them?

It's been about a year since I started taking medications for PND/anxiety and lately I'...

7 replies

I would never discourage u to discontinue the treatment - if u feel better , I am happy for u. In my case it was just many frustrati...

Teagan_Thomas

worried? :/

if im on antidepressants before pregnancy, do i have to stop taking them? also if i have depresio...

3 replies

thanks, going on friday for tests an stuff so ill check then :3

worried about PND second time around

Hi Sorry guys I know this is in the wrong place but have posted in the correct place as well jus...

15 replies

Shaz.O wrote: Hi, I am new to this so please be gentle but i suffered with serve PND after the birth of my son who is now 8. 8years ...

Kolo13

Partner with depression, how to cope while pregnant?

Hi, I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second child and my first is 3 years old. It's just ...

1 reply

GBH's xoxo My DH has suffered depression and anxiety for the past 6 years, so twice while l've been pregnant. I'll ...

New2MumsieWorld

I miscarried and I'm struggling to cope with everyday life

Hi there, I'm just putting it out there and hoping to talk to ladies or anyone who understan...

6 replies

We are so sorry for your loss. We also wanted to let you know that we have a number of New Zealand based Miscarriage Grief and Cou...

Lilsunflower

Do I keep seeing a Clin Psyc

What would you do? I had a very hard time getting over a difficult birth and breastfeeding issues...

9 replies

Thank you for this. I ended up seeing a lady as part of the six free GP sessions because I didn't quite know where else to look...

J_Mobberley

Struggling

hey there, im struggling right now. im a young parent of 2 that got diagnosed with PND 3 months ...

4 replies

If seeing a psychologist is expensive try www.bulkbillingnetwork.com.au

nelliej

Post-natal Anxiety... ways to deal with it, what has helped you??

Hi I have self-diagnosed myself with post natal anxiety I have prob always suffered from anxiety ...

4 replies

You can also try www.bulkbillingnetwork.com.au to find a psychologist

Mishaeladaken

Great place to come for support!

Hi everyone, there is a wonderful place in Lower Hutt that offers support to mums and mums to be....

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mary_Jane173

seeking advice

okay sorry if this is to long but i need to rant its on my mind 24/7 i know its probably bitchy o...

1 reply

For him to not be able to see him you will need to prove he is unfit, so you will probably need to put up with supervised visits in ...

Mama-to-one

How did you deal with PND?

Hello Ladies! It's taken me a couple of weeks to pluck up the courage to get on here and as...

7 replies

Mummy to little Liam, Sorry, had to dash before I finished that. Hope you find something that helps you soon. The hardest bit I f...