Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Firefly15

Middle name for Cleo

So we are a bit stuck on a middle name for Cleo... Last name starts with S, one syllable. So far...

2 replies

Scarlett definatly. Goes nicely. Pretty name

Firefly15

Popularity of Chloe...

So we keep going back to Chloe for a name choice for our daughter due soon. Only its been in the ...

2 replies

I think Chloe is a lovely name, and off the top of my head I can't think of any young ones I know named Chloe

Lozc33

PLEASE Help!! Cant decide between 2 girls names..

Hello, We are expecting a baby girl and cannot decide between the below 2 names: Eden & ...

1 reply

Ava is so common and popular now. Eden not so much, so if it was my choice - I prefer less common. Eden Kelly sounds nice. All th...

Lew55

Would love your opinion .....

So ... turns out that picking a name second time around is much harder!! think we used up the on...

7 replies

It's a fine name for a boy, a proper name that isn't overused. Those who don't like it will deal with it. It certain...

montessorimama

Decided on names!

What do you think of my decision - Girls - Elora Mae and Lucia Paige. Boys - Sul...

1 reply

Different yet not eye opening what the different which is good I love the name blake and Sullivan seems to go well with it Never he...

xxaliciaxx

need help with baby girl name

My partner and i are having trouble coming up with a girls name for our 2nd child we are wanting ...

1 reply

I immediately thought Dayna Marie when I read your post Other suggestions... Seren, Renee, Cerys, Lani, Danica, Macey, Chloe, Clara,...

Kbeck68

Kate likes Charlotte, Amelia or Lachlan. What do you think?

[img]http://forumau.huggies.com.au/public/style_imag... I've searched through Huggies' Baby Name...

10 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

lil miss sunshine

need help with naming number 8

Run out of ideas lol does anyone have some suggestions boys and girls names please? Our other chi...

2 replies

Levi Eli Nate Hannah Eden Macie

AJ- Mumma 2

Options on Amanda vs Mandy

So I'll be honest its not for a baby. My name is Amanda and I've always been Amanda or ...

1 reply

To be honest I don't like the name Amanda simply because if one Friend I use to have in school and she turned out to be a compl...

Mama_Goose

My shortlist

We are due in 2 weeks and I'd love some anonymous and independent feedback on our top 3 name...

4 replies

Out if those ones I like the best Jethro and I absolutely love aurora

Dueinjune2015

Love it, but don't think it works with last name....

Hi! My husband and I love the name Scarlett, but don't think it will go with our last name....

5 replies

I like Scarlett but it doesn't go well with your last name.

Natalie_Bolt

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

15 replies

I know a few Jackson's and their brothers are Benjamin, Darcy, Mitchel, Lennox, Sebastion and Ethan. The names you have listed ...

Mrs_r

Girl name suggestions

Hi, We are pregnant with our second girl and need some name ideas. We already have Connor Logan a...

4 replies

It's ok to be picky it's your child lol boys names are easier to pick then girls not sure if you like these but I have a f...

Mel-mummy to georgia and bub to be

have 2 girls and expecting again...

Hi my name is Mel and I have 2 daughters Georgia Nicole and April Louise..we have a long 4 sylabb...

1 reply

No I don't think it matters if 2 of your kids have names starting with the same letter. My sister's 2 daughters both have...

3at33

To spell Indy or Indie? and help with middlename

New baby due in 3 months. If its a girl we like the name Indie. At first i thought to spell it In...

14 replies

I just realised how old this post is did you have a girl? What name did you choose?