Huggies Forum

Baby Names

ChiefsGirl

Drew - feminine or masculine name?

The name Drew is said to be a unisex name and its most common meaning is manly, wise and brave B...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Natalie_Bolt

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

12 replies

Hey, not much help here but wanted to share that with my second we didn't find out the sex and struggled so much with boys name...

Isabellajackson

HELP- baby boy names! Having baby this week

Hi all, We are due to have our baby boy this week and are struggling with a name. We like names t...

5 replies

I like Arley among all the names, I also would like to suggest few: Ardsly Arty Arvy Archy Ardley Arny Ardsley You can refer below l...

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

49 replies

Nevaeh is my niece's name, they pronounce it N-vay-yah Not my cup of tea, but really suits her

Eve_Jr_Mccormack

Your Thoughts on Alma Rosamund Mc.. And Levi James Mc..

We are expecting.. ?? We really like the name Alma Rosamund or Alma Venice? For a girl And Levi J...

1 reply

Congratulations and welcome to Huggies From you boy options I prefer Carter James and from the girl options Alma Rosamond. I do l...

angieek

Levi or Brody ??

Pleeeeeeeaase help me! I am going crazy trying to find a name for our boy. I have narrowed it d...

5 replies

Levi brody definitely

angieek

Help! Levi or Ethan?

Hi I would love some opinions on our final two names. I can't decide which one I like best...

7 replies

It's such a subjective thing, isn't it I prefer Ethan Levi but the alternative is good as well. Good luck making a decision.

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

4 replies

You know what, you can call your baby boy whatever you want to. There are no rules saying you can't name your baby the name you...

Cathyd2203

Girls name to go with Joshua

Hi, My son's name is Joshua. We are expecting a girl and having a lot of trouble settling on...

2 replies

Some names I like and think go with Joshua: Amelia 'Milly' Abigail 'Abby' Olivia 'Liv/Livy' Sophie...

oribear

"Stolen" baby name

I use the word "stolen" very loosely as no one owns a name however this is my dilemma. ...

8 replies

Don't know how to start this so will start with use the name. As the others have mentioned people come and go, and do you real...

Amanda2907

Percy- thoughts??

We are expecting a little man in June. We already have a princess Charlotte Ava and really like ...

2 replies

I'm going to be honest and admit that the first thing that came to mind is the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine! As RS said, pr...

2b3

A possible brother for Bronson

Hi I'm after some name suggestions for a boys name. I already have a son named Bronson and a...

4 replies

I like Riley, Eli, Isaiah, and Xavier

Jody-MummyOfTwo

Baby boys names?

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My ...

15 replies

My daughter has a little friend at day care named Carter - I find it a quite nice name, both as a child and later as an adult

oribear

Laura likes Harrison, Heath or Aiden. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

Hudson or Harrison

ichigo

What do you think of Milla to join older siblings Leo and Stella?

Hi! i'm having a little girl soon and would like to name her Milla (pronounced with a short ...

3 replies

I love Milla. I actually had on my shortlist Mila with one 'l' and I would say it 'Miller' although I don't...