Huggies Forum

print

Baby Names

Rachelw87

Rachel likes Xander, Zaine or Lorenz. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

For a girl, I like Sierra and Aria For a boy, I like Xander and Orlando

Tara_jane

Thoughts of the name Primrose for a girl

Hello ladies , I am due to have a baby girl in 3 months. I am wanting to know peoples thoughts on...

9 replies

I don't like it. My name is Rose and that's bad enough. Just think about when she is a teen and then a women. Cute for a b...

Chantelle_Goodwin

Strong baby boys names??

Hubby and I have agreed on a girls name (easily) 'Luca Madeline' But do not even like o...

7 replies

I like Luca for a boys name too, or Luke. Hugh Hugo Lewis Cohen Ryan Rylan Jace

Shannonhunt

Baby Name Dilemma

Hi All I am less than 2 weeks to my due date and hubby and I have finally agreed on a name for ou...

6 replies

Id still use it.. If i had my heart set on the name nothing would make me change my mind..

Kristyshae85

Help! Uncommon Girl names

Hi, I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, I have two boys and am expecting a baby gir...

9 replies

Shanara Shannah Evaria Avalon Ariyah - pronounced ar-eye-ah not ar-EE-ah Arienna Arihana Zariya Emerin

GKA206

Name opinions / suggestions

We are still nowhere even close to having a name short list, but the following are some that we&#...

6 replies

I love Milla thats what we have picked for our lil bub due 1 week Also love Aria For a boy Ronan would be my fav off list so loving ...

jkingswood91

last name arguement

Hi All, having trouble deciding on the last name of my tiwns due in september/october. I would li...

8 replies

*cody+nate'smummy* wrote: Could u give them your surname/s as middle names??? Love that u just changed your surname 3Tinks......

CJMc

still struggling with girls names

Hi I think I am sorted for boys names but still really struggling for a girl. Can you comment whi...

15 replies

The first or last name go best. Don't like Betty :/

Carrieg79

Carrie likes Haydon, Cassandra or Ethan. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

4 replies

Out of your list I like Cassandra, Jacinta, Kayla, Dustin. I like Kaelin too! But spelt Caelan and as a boys name. http://www.she...

monkeykeeper

This baby is going to have no name

I am 31 weeks tomorrow with #6 and I have no idea of what to call him/her. I don't want a c...

13 replies

Amarli Isla Eva Everley Aria Lila Ruby Lincoln Nathan Flynn Archer Xavier Rylan

hannah_c

A little sister for Eamon

We have a son called Eamon (pronounced Ay-min) and a little girl on the way. We haven't set...

14 replies

Congratulations! And yes, it is a lovley name!

Blessedwithone

Reagan - boy or girls name?

Hi ladies, I'm trying to change my attitude and start being more positive about this pregna...

18 replies

I would guess girl if I saw it. I think because it reminds me of the name Tegan (sp?!) But I guess it could be unisex. Wouldn'...

Letitia_x

Need baby boys names please

Just found out I'm having a boy can anyone give me any ideas of first and middle names or e...

1 reply

Orson Blake Marlow Chase Webster Drake Otto Teague Jethro Floyd Dustin Elliot Wyatt Caleb Cullen Boyd Torben Gage Seymor Griffin Dig...

SS_1983

Name ideas for 3rd baby please

I'm expecting our 3rd baby and haven't found out the sex this time so am up for some na...

6 replies

Bumpity bump

Tessi_Mae

Boys name that starts with B

Hi there we are looking for a boys name that stars with B at the moment we like Beau and Bodie...

37 replies

Bradly Ben Brian Brook Brad Brandon Choose to my suggestion

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site