Huggies Forum

print

Baby Names

Tara_jane

Thoughts of the name Primrose for a girl

Hello ladies , I am due to have a baby girl in 3 months. I am wanting to know peoples thoughts on...

9 replies

I don't like it. My name is Rose and that's bad enough. Just think about when she is a teen and then a women. Cute for a b...

Rachelw87

Rachel likes Xander, Zaine or Lorenz. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Chantelle_Goodwin

Strong baby boys names??

Hubby and I have agreed on a girls name (easily) 'Luca Madeline' But do not even like o...

7 replies

I like Luca for a boys name too, or Luke. Hugh Hugo Lewis Cohen Ryan Rylan Jace

Shannonhunt

Baby Name Dilemma

Hi All I am less than 2 weeks to my due date and hubby and I have finally agreed on a name for ou...

6 replies

Id still use it.. If i had my heart set on the name nothing would make me change my mind..

Kristyshae85

Help! Uncommon Girl names

Hi, I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, I have two boys and am expecting a baby gir...

9 replies

Shanara Shannah Evaria Avalon Ariyah - pronounced ar-eye-ah not ar-EE-ah Arienna Arihana Zariya Emerin

GKA206

Name opinions / suggestions

We are still nowhere even close to having a name short list, but the following are some that we&#...

6 replies

I love Milla thats what we have picked for our lil bub due 1 week Also love Aria For a boy Ronan would be my fav off list so loving ...

jkingswood91

last name arguement

Hi All, having trouble deciding on the last name of my tiwns due in september/october. I would li...

8 replies

*cody+nate'smummy* wrote: Could u give them your surname/s as middle names??? Love that u just changed your surname 3Tinks......

CJMc

still struggling with girls names

Hi I think I am sorted for boys names but still really struggling for a girl. Can you comment whi...

15 replies

The first or last name go best. Don't like Betty :/

Carrieg79

Carrie likes Haydon, Cassandra or Ethan. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

4 replies

Out of your list I like Cassandra, Jacinta, Kayla, Dustin. I like Kaelin too! But spelt Caelan and as a boys name. http://www.she...

monkeykeeper

This baby is going to have no name

I am 31 weeks tomorrow with #6 and I have no idea of what to call him/her. I don't want a c...

13 replies

Amarli Isla Eva Everley Aria Lila Ruby Lincoln Nathan Flynn Archer Xavier Rylan

hannah_c

A little sister for Eamon

We have a son called Eamon (pronounced Ay-min) and a little girl on the way. We haven't set...

14 replies

Congratulations! And yes, it is a lovley name!

Blessedwithone

Reagan - boy or girls name?

Hi ladies, I'm trying to change my attitude and start being more positive about this pregna...

18 replies

I would guess girl if I saw it. I think because it reminds me of the name Tegan (sp?!) But I guess it could be unisex. Wouldn'...

Letitia_x

Need baby boys names please

Just found out I'm having a boy can anyone give me any ideas of first and middle names or e...

1 reply

Orson Blake Marlow Chase Webster Drake Otto Teague Jethro Floyd Dustin Elliot Wyatt Caleb Cullen Boyd Torben Gage Seymor Griffin Dig...

SS_1983

Name ideas for 3rd baby please

I'm expecting our 3rd baby and haven't found out the sex this time so am up for some na...

6 replies

Bumpity bump

Tessi_Mae

Boys name that starts with B

Hi there we are looking for a boys name that stars with B at the moment we like Beau and Bodie...

37 replies

Bradly Ben Brian Brook Brad Brandon Choose to my suggestion

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site