Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Natalie_Bolt

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

2 replies

Hi Natalie, We have the same problem, or second is due in November and we have a girls name but can't seem to think of any boys...

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

3 replies

I think you should go with the name you have chosen. You will regret it if you don't. Names are so hard to agree on. Good luck...

oribear

"Stolen" baby name

I use the word "stolen" very loosely as no one owns a name however this is my dilemma. ...

8 replies

Don't know how to start this so will start with use the name. As the others have mentioned people come and go, and do you real...

Amanda2907

Percy- thoughts??

We are expecting a little man in June. We already have a princess Charlotte Ava and really like ...

2 replies

I'm going to be honest and admit that the first thing that came to mind is the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine! As RS said, pr...

2b3

A possible brother for Bronson

Hi I'm after some name suggestions for a boys name. I already have a son named Bronson.

4 replies

I like Riley, Eli, Isaiah, and Xavier

Jody-MummyOfTwo

Baby boys names?

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My ...

16 replies

My daughter has a little friend at day care named Carter - I find it a quite nice name, both as a child and later as an adult

angieek

Help! Levi or Ethan?

Hi I would love some opinions on our final two names. I can't decide which one I like best...

6 replies

I was actually deciding between Ethan and Riley the other day LOL but Levi was also in my shortlist A lady told me the other day ...

oribear

Laura likes Harrison, Heath or Aiden. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

Hudson or Harrison

ichigo

What do you think of Milla to join older siblings Leo and Stella?

Hi! i'm having a little girl soon and would like to name her Milla (pronounced with a short ...

3 replies

I love Milla. I actually had on my shortlist Mila with one 'l' and I would say it 'Miller' although I don't...

ClareBear5

Clare likes Scarlett, Krystal or Zara. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

My daughter is Lara so I love that. Sienna was my pick for a second girl so good taste

Clara1111

Someone stole my babies pet name... Advice needed!

Hi, I'm new here and have come for advice. I have a pet name for my daughter that is very un...

1 reply

Welcome to huggies I would let it go. Parenting is about choosing your battles (not only when it comes to your child) and for me ...

Mama love

Indie Mae??

Expecting suprise baby #4 and hav been thinking of girls names. I like Indie Mae... Are there any...

11 replies

I like that and it's lovely.

Offspring

Help Please - names are so hard!

Hi, Which names of our list do you like/hate? Girls: Eve Willow Ivy Mae / May Isla Indigo Summ...

11 replies

Love Eve (probably the only name i would use from your list) & Isla.. I have never liked the name Summer for a girl! And off yo...

Sfn_15

Name Suggestions?!

My Husband and I found out that our little man has a heart condition, so everything is a bit unce...

8 replies

Ethan is on my list of possibilities - means Strong.

Willow2015

Can't decide between two names!

Hi all! Can't decide between the following girl's names would love any feedback!! Cla...

10 replies

I cant decide either - both are lovely!