Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Natalie_Bolt

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

13 replies

Luca Lucas Jacob Toby Levi Micah Good luck!

Dueinjune2015

Love it, but don't think it works with last name....

Hi! My husband and I love the name Scarlett, but don't think it will go with our last name....

2 replies

I really love Scarlett but not sold on the combo with the last name sorry!

Mccall2016

Help us complete our family of four!

Have chosen Elijah (Eli) & Noah for definite names but can't for the life of us think of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mccall2016

Help for baby girl names ????

Hi guys! What of the following first names do you like best?? Kaia Georgia Charlotte Zipporah...

5 replies

either Charlotte or Georgia with rose as a middle name

Nicholehonatana

Nawwwww and the royal princess has just been named......what a gorgeous name!!!

Nawwww and a beautiful princess is named Charlotte, gorgeous name!!! What do you guys think? ht...

1 reply

Charlotte name is beautiful. And, the meaning of the name Charlotte(http://www.momjunction.com/name/Charlotte/) is: Feminine manly.

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

4 replies

If you really not feeling good to name your son with that same name, you can go for some other one. There are many sources available...

SouthCoastChick

Help with middle names for my baby boy!

Hi all, we've decided to name our new baby boy Tyson. I've always liked this name, but...

3 replies

Luke Levi Eli Jay Elliot

Mama_Goose

My shortlist

We are due in 2 weeks and I'd love some anonymous and independent feedback on our top 3 name...

2 replies

ivy and felix

Nodrog

Baby boy due in 6 days - no idea what to call him!

Hi all, we already have 2 daughters Hazel Elizabeth Georgiana Ivy and are expecting a boy due on...

2 replies

I like Roscoe A lot Hazel, Georgiana & Nathaniel (Nate) Willoughby (Will) Theodore (Theo) Augustus (Gus) Dominic (Nic) Leopo...

Holobob

Finley for a girl

Totally love the name Finley for a girl. Question is: Finley or Finlay? I want people to pronounc...

1 reply

I would spell it Finley or Finleigh

Shell_1983-920

Need Help..!!

Hey, I need some help with a middle name to go with Brax... Any ideas would be muchly appreciated..

1 reply

What about babys dads name? Or Levi Conner Marley

ChiefsGirl

Drew - feminine or masculine name?

The name Drew is said to be a unisex name and its most common meaning is manly, wise and brave B...

6 replies

I have a male cousin called Drew, so masculine to me.

Isabellajackson

HELP- baby boy names! Having baby this week

Hi all, We are due to have our baby boy this week and are struggling with a name. We like names t...

5 replies

I like Arley among all the names, I also would like to suggest few: Ardsly Arty Arvy Archy Ardley Arny Ardsley You can refer below l...

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

49 replies

Nevaeh is my niece's name, they pronounce it N-vay-yah Not my cup of tea, but really suits her

Eve_Jr_Mccormack

Your Thoughts on Alma Rosamund Mc.. And Levi James Mc..

We are expecting.. ?? We really like the name Alma Rosamund or Alma Venice? For a girl And Levi J...

New no replies Be the first to reply »