Huggies Forum

print

Baby Names

CJMc

still struggling with girls names

Hi I think I am sorted for boys names but still really struggling for a girl. Can you comment whi...

14 replies

I like Isla and Elise. But they are all beautiful. I also love Maggie, Grace and Sienna. Good luck

jkingswood91

last name arguement

Hi All, having trouble deciding on the last name of my tiwns due in september/october. I would li...

6 replies

What is it that makes you to staunch about wanting them to have your name? Not to judge just to understand where you are coming from...

Carrieg79

Carrie likes Haydon, Cassandra or Ethan. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

4 replies

Out of your list I like Cassandra, Jacinta, Kayla, Dustin. I like Kaelin too! But spelt Caelan and as a boys name. http://www.she...

monkeykeeper

This baby is going to have no name

I am 31 weeks tomorrow with #6 and I have no idea of what to call him/her. I don't want a c...

13 replies

Amarli Isla Eva Everley Aria Lila Ruby Lincoln Nathan Flynn Archer Xavier Rylan

hannah_c

A little sister for Eamon

We have a son called Eamon (pronounced Ay-min) and a little girl on the way. We haven't set...

14 replies

Congratulations! And yes, it is a lovley name!

Blessedwithone

Reagan - boy or girls name?

Hi ladies, I'm trying to change my attitude and start being more positive about this pregna...

18 replies

I would guess girl if I saw it. I think because it reminds me of the name Tegan (sp?!) But I guess it could be unisex. Wouldn'...

Letitia_x

Need baby boys names please

Just found out I'm having a boy can anyone give me any ideas of first and middle names or e...

1 reply

Orson Blake Marlow Chase Webster Drake Otto Teague Jethro Floyd Dustin Elliot Wyatt Caleb Cullen Boyd Torben Gage Seymor Griffin Dig...

SS_1983

Name ideas for 3rd baby please

I'm expecting our 3rd baby and haven't found out the sex this time so am up for some na...

7 replies

Bumpity bump

Tessi_Mae

Boys name that starts with B

Hi there we are looking for a boys name that stars with B at the moment we like Beau and Bodie...

37 replies

Bradly Ben Brian Brook Brad Brandon Choose to my suggestion

Leahjessieharris

Help please!?

We have been struggling to think of boys names, we wanted something a little unusual/ uncommon an...

11 replies

Bump!

Kyras90

Need name ideas =) to suit this lastname; Henderson.

Hi Ladies, I need name ideas for both boys and girls to suit the last name Henderson... Thanks ...

12 replies

I think the best name for boys that fits to the henderson is Gerald and for girls Nancy.

Lucaloo

Too out there?

Now I'm definitely one to like fairly mainstream and 'top 200' names (over unheard...

17 replies

I like it, I also think it sounds classy.

scarletvee

First Name for Natasha

We plan on using Natasha as a middle name for our baby girl. Would love sugesstions for a good fi...

1 reply

Nass Era Nalie

~TJK Mum ~

Middle name for Annabelle?

Hi ladies, Any suggestions on a middle name for Annabelle? DF's wants Maree cause it'...

11 replies

You can choose anyone from this Annabelle Daisy Annabelle Rose Annabelle Anny

Zinkles

Pretty girly-girl names

DH and I are having trouble coming up with names. We can't really agree on anything. We have...

22 replies

You could try Tiffany Anny Isabela Anita Benita

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site