Huggies Forum

print

Baby Names

gg_sunshine

Torn between two names, need your help please!

Hi all, we've found out we're having a girl (yay:) and have a few friends also having g...

13 replies

Both lovely names but I lean towards Cassidy as my preference.

Narlina

opinions on names

Hi everyone, i'm at the 36 week mark now and have narrowed down names. As extra info, we hav...

11 replies

My cousins who are brothers Are named Aaron and Nathan so I know it works well. I also like Dylan for a boy too. Of your girl optio...

*cody+nate'smummy*

Cody, Nate & .................

It's a 3rd boy!!! What's the first name u think of please?? Needs to be short, sweet, s...

22 replies

Sully

Ness96

Boy & Girl Names - Alyssa or Alani? And Kye or Keegan?

We already have a James Daniel Sutherland. Can't decide on next baby name (due in 5 days!...

4 replies

I voted for Alyssa and Keegan as I think they sound the best with James

Smith_Lauren

Lauren likes Charli, Poppy or Natalie. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

5 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

Taineyk

Help! Baby girl names.

Hi, im 26weeks expecting a little girl and i have no idea what her name will be. Her father like...

3 replies

Lol are you psychic? After making this post I gave him a list of names a liked and the one he liked was Alexis And I said Lexi for ...

Hattie2013

Jane likes Claudia, Daisy or Matilda. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

I love Daisy but think Matilda or Claudia go perfectly with Harriet!? Good luck deciding!

tan7189

Pronunciation of this name?

If you saw the name DAMON how would you pronounce it? Thanks

11 replies

Day-men U could always go with Damien if u don't want to worry about pronunciation!?

2b3

A name like Finn

I don't know what it is I like about the boys name Finn but DH hates it. Any suggestions fo...

2 replies

Miller Ethan Liam Nate Cooper What about Finlay/Finley ?

Alicemelg

opinions please! - Aurora, nice or not

Hubby and I have revealed the sex so it's really important to us the name is a secret. I...

20 replies

Yay! That's a lovely name Alice. That's one of my fave names. Good luck to you and your baby.

Mrs D!

We have decided on REEF, what does everyone think??

Hello Fellow Mummies and Mummies to be!! My DH and I have decided on the name REEF, my mother in...

31 replies

I was here to check the thread and contribute my 2 cents. Then I found out this is almost 4 years old. I like Reef anyways, not tha...

Frann26

Does it really matter how popular a name is? 3 days til DD and not sure on name

Hey my due date is 3 days away and still not sure on a name. I really like Ava but is it too popu...

11 replies

Yes, just go for your preferred names, it shouldn't matter if it's popular or not. And I personally think Ava is a lovely ...

anon2

Boys name list- what's your pick please?!

Toby Mathew Hamish Luke Jack Mathew Saxon Harry Logan Harry Ethan Harry Ryan Mathew Keeping in ...

14 replies

I personally like Ethan. Hamish is my second choice

Pisces92

Charlie for a girls name?

Hi everyone I am only a few weeks pregnant and i dont know what sex i am having. But my partner ...

9 replies

Yes I also agree! I've been planning to do that as well, have a girly name as her official name (say Charlotte, Charlene) and C...

elsiesmum2014

Sister for Elsie Jane - HELP!!

Has anyone had the pleasure of naming their first baby girl, been so happy with the name, then wh...

13 replies

Thanks everyone, I definitely have some lovely "new" names to think about! It's helped keeping an open mind, I would ...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site