Baby Names

tan7189

Pronunciation of this name?

If you saw the name DAMON how would you pronounce it? Thanks

10 replies

Day mon

2b3

A name like Finn

I don't know what it is I like about the boys name Finn but DH hates it. Any suggestions fo...

2 replies

Miller Ethan Liam Nate Cooper What about Finlay/Finley ?

gg_sunshine

Torn between two names, need your help please!

Hi all, we've found out we're having a girl (yay:) and have a few friends also having g...

11 replies

Thanks heaps everyone, keep 'em coming

Hattie2013

Jane likes Claudia, Daisy or Matilda. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Alicemelg

opinions please! - Aurora, nice or not

Hubby and I have revealed the sex so it's really important to us the name is a secret. I...

20 replies

Yay! That's a lovely name Alice. That's one of my fave names. Good luck to you and your baby.

Narlina

opinions on names

Hi everyone, i'm at the 36 week mark now and have narrowed down names. As extra info, we hav...

7 replies

So far thats 3 for Dylan and 2 for Nathan (i had also thought that Ashton and Aaron might be too similar so will probably leave out ...

Mrs D!

We have decided on REEF, what does everyone think??

Hello Fellow Mummies and Mummies to be!! My DH and I have decided on the name REEF, my mother in...

31 replies

I was here to check the thread and contribute my 2 cents. Then I found out this is almost 4 years old. I like Reef anyways, not tha...

Frann26

Does it really matter how popular a name is? 3 days til DD and not sure on name

Hey my due date is 3 days away and still not sure on a name. I really like Ava but is it too popu...

11 replies

Yes, just go for your preferred names, it shouldn't matter if it's popular or not. And I personally think Ava is a lovely ...

anon2

Boys name list- what's your pick please?!

Toby Mathew Hamish Luke Jack Mathew Saxon Harry Logan Harry Ethan Harry Ryan Mathew Keeping in ...

14 replies

I personally like Ethan. Hamish is my second choice

Pisces92

Charlie for a girls name?

Hi everyone I am only a few weeks pregnant and i dont know what sex i am having. But my partner ...

9 replies

Yes I also agree! I've been planning to do that as well, have a girly name as her official name (say Charlotte, Charlene) and C...

elsiesmum2014

Sister for Elsie Jane - HELP!!

Has anyone had the pleasure of naming their first baby girl, been so happy with the name, then wh...

13 replies

Thanks everyone, I definitely have some lovely "new" names to think about! It's helped keeping an open mind, I would ...

Sroosa1

opinion on name

Hey what do u girls think of the name laikan tommy

8 replies

Thats ok I thought that was the case hahah all gd

Kiwimoonfly

Helen likes Ari, Aili or Viva. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

5 replies

Ari or Emmeline but I prefer Emme even more! TBH Aili looks unfinished to me & Viva just makes me add Las Vegas to it!? What ...

Kmm006

39 weeks pregnant and still can't decide on name! Help!!

Hi everyone, I'm due in 6 days with our first baby and my husband and I still can't dec...

10 replies

I like Ayla. I'm going to suggest Hailo and Delilah as they are similar. Ayla Hailo? Hailo Autumn? Delilah Meadow?

Hattie2013

Girl name to go with Harriet

Hi all, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and we are expecting another girl I'...

5 replies

Lucille Aubrey Ainsley

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site