Huggies Forum

print

Baby Names

Hattie2013

Girl name to go with Harriet

Hi all, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and we are expecting another girl I'...

3 replies

I vote for Harriet Annabel as well! Other suggestions I can think of right now: Avery Ayesha Aliya Cassandra Charlotte Have fun co...

*selina*

Need a boys name urgently!

My third boy is due in two weeks and we still don't have a name. Big brothers are Kai and Le...

14 replies

Just thought to contribute a few suggestions here: Dylan Zion Kace Kane Killian Rylan Asher Declan Liam Hope you have a good time ...

elsiesmum2014

Sister for Elsie Jane - HELP!!

Has anyone had the pleasure of naming their first baby girl, been so happy with the name, then wh...

8 replies

We had that same problem! It took us awhile to find a name we loved for both dd2 and dd3! We have claire, hannah and emily. Of ...

Marsh_Jess

Girl name not ending in a??

Hello all. I am due in 8 weeks with a little girl and love the names Anais, Anouk, Belle and Iri...

4 replies

Sage Lacey Macy Everly Josie Bridie Matisse Poppy Neve Esther

Smith_Lauren

Lauren likes Charli, Poppy or Natalie. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

4 replies

I like Ashton and Jack for a boy, and Poppy and Anna for a girl.

Kmm006

39 weeks pregnant and still can't decide on name! Help!!

Hi everyone, I'm due in 6 days with our first baby and my husband and I still can't dec...

7 replies

Kmm006 wrote: Hi everyone, I'm due in 6 days with our first baby and my husband and I still can't decide on a name if the ...

Taylor14

Middle name suggestions

I'm due in 5 days and still can't decide on a middle name for Peyton! I've narrowe...

2 replies

Peyton Willow or Elise ~ both beautiful so u can't go wrong!? Good luck deciding

Marsh_Jess

Opinions on Anouk??

Hello all, what are your thoughts on Anouk for a girl's name? I really like it, but am not 1...

11 replies

I love Alma, and like Nora, Anouk is ok, but makes me think of an eskimo

Rachael_44

Peyton/Payton??!?!?

I've always loved the name Payton/Peyton and have had my heart set on naming my daughter it,...

3 replies

I would only use Peyton for a girl!

Frann26

Zahlia or Zara??

So we've narrowed It down to Zahlia or Zara. Which one do you think? Suggestions on middle n...

7 replies

I like them both but prefer Zara! Zara Shaye Zara Lily Zara Jade Zara Jasmine Zara Lee Zara Tahlia Good luck deciding

Wendy101

Which one from these 4 girls names?

We have a girl due in December Her brother is Flynn. Flynn and Matilda Flynn and Violet Flynn ...

14 replies

Maeve +

MiraL2

Short Uncommon Baby Girl Name (Middle Name Ruby)

Hi We already have a Rhia so are wanting a short uncommon girls names to match this that will a...

10 replies

Tara.... (my name but I hate it) lol

Mummytobe21

Middle name for Emme

Hi, we have settled on first name Emme for our baby girl but have 3 middle name options: Emme Ray...

9 replies

I really like Raya.

blonde lizzard

Flynn for a girl?

What do you think of using Flynn for a girl? Have less than 10 weeks to go, and have our boys na...

16 replies

Flynn is a boys name. I don't like it for a girl. I really like the suggestion of Quinn.

Kimchan-0

Boys names

Any name ideas? throw them at me. nothing overly stands out when i read the names lists. if it do...

16 replies

Im slightly leaning towards Caleb

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site