Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Edenreid

Earthy / edgy / beachy baby boy names

I'm expecting my 3rd baby, a boy, and am very stuck for names. My daughter is Airlie and son...

4 replies

http://www.nameaning.net/boy/Aiden ? I think Aidens are attractive, sensible, significant and should be treated with proper respect....

MarleyA

Vote your faveourite and comment Thoughts on these names please :)

Hi just wanted some opinions please girl: Ivy Violet Eve Evelyn Evie Willow Mia boy: Jack Jack...

13 replies

I love Violet, followed by Evie. I also like Eva, Everly. Boys I like Jackson, Oliver and then Jack.

Reezy77

Less common boys name

Hi All, I'm 21 weeks pregnant and despite my convictions, we have just found out we're...

5 replies

Xavier Lincoln Leo Emmett Asher

2b3

Baby #3

Baby number 3 is due next year and I'm stumped for names. I have a son Bronson Aliks and a ...

4 replies

What about boys names ending in IC, OC, EK or IK Eric, Alaric, Malik, Radek, Cradoc Girls names ending in IN, YN, INNE or INE Cori...

Bahrami_Ir

maryam likes Elle. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

Emarie

Too similar?

Hi, just needing an unbiased opinion. I have a niece with the name Ella, my husband and I like A...

5 replies

We have an Aylah but I would not be offended if somebody close named theirs Ella as we pronounce ours A-la. If you really love it, g...

Mum2812

4wks to go and still no names

I have 4wks to go and we still can't find a name we love. We don't know the sex of the...

4 replies

Other A names: Anthea Alexis Ayla Aria Addison Angus Amos Other names: Cora Peyton Macy Evelyn Evie Candice Lucas Brody Caden Ryan...

Pandabear83

Conway yes or no?

What is everyone's opinion on the name conway for a boy?

10 replies

No sorry I don't really like it

Melon1704

Baby girl's name - big sister is Ellen

We cannot decide on a name for our soon to be born baby girl. Big sis is Ellen, we like classic n...

8 replies

I love Audrey, Alice and Ava. All very pretty names. Other suggestions Elsie/Eliza/Elise Clara Anna Eva Delilah Esther Emmeline Elo...

dancing queen

am i being selfish with middle name?

Hi ladies our first baby is due in around 2 weeks! Husband and I have narrowed down both girls an...

8 replies

Are you planning on having any more children that you could possibly negotiate that for this child the middle name is part of one fa...

*timtam*

Boys Middle Name

Hi ladies I'm after some boys middle name inspiration. We have a few names in mind for a fir...

3 replies

I also used meaningful names for my boys' middle names. They are names they could use in the future, should they choose, but a...

*timtam*

Kids Names

Hey guys i need name inspiration, what are you kids first and middle names?

2 replies

Emma Lesley (middle name for my mum)

tan7189

Pronunciation of this name?

If you saw the name DAMON how would you pronounce it? Thanks

17 replies

Katieweston82 wrote: Day Mon definitely unless your a kiwi Typical aussie gets it wrong again LOL I'm a kiwi and if its spelt ...

2b3

H or W

I prefer Willow.

5 replies

Hazel

Narlina

opinions on names

Hi everyone, i'm at the 36 week mark now and have narrowed down names. As extra info, we hav...

13 replies

Congratulations and welcome to Cassandra