Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

tootsie1001

Due Jan 2016

hi guys Anyone know if there are any Due Jan 2016 facebook groups? might be a bit early.

99 replies

I have sent you pm on Facebook Tootsie1001, if you could add me that would be great!

<MummyKate>

Due November 2015

Hi Ladies, Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I...

170 replies

Hi, Im due the 22nd of November. Would love to be added to the facebook group. My email is Kirsten_150@hotmail.com

Louise_O

March 2016 Babies

Due in March 2016 Babies !

192 replies

i think you have to friend request one of us to add you but i might be wrong..

Mrs_B_nz

February 2016 babies

Hi, just have had my BFP after 5 cycles, this will be number 2 for us, I place my due date at Feb...

105 replies

Hi, could you please add me to the facebook group? I'm assuming no one will be able to see if I join the group? My email is j...

Thedancingdoulanz

Due October 2015

This seems ridiculously early, but I just got a very early positive test, and according to my ovu...

129 replies

Hi ladies if you want to join the Facebook group follow instructions in above posts were all on there

Melissa_Rosamond_Watt

September / August 2015 babies?

Hey all, trying to find people who are due around the same time so we can chat and support one an...

1 reply

Hey! This is months late but I'm due early September ????

DanniD2B

Any September 2015 mummas? I know it's early!

Currently pregnant for the first time, super excited! We are 4w+4d today and have an appointment ...

61 replies

I'm due at the end of august/start of September. I'd love to join the facebook group, but unsure how to?

mumma2#3

Due October 2015

Hi are there any other mums out there due in October 2015?

2 replies

We are all on a Facebook page now so follow instructions from previous posts on how to join see ha there

cp33

Due in August 2015

A group for Mums to be due in August 2015 I got a feint BFP today This will be baby number 4!! ...

226 replies

Hi, I am due August 22nd, but might be induced 2 weeks early. This will be baby number 2 for me. I have a boy who is almost 2 and ba...

Titansmummy

Due December 2015

hi beautiful ladies, I know it's still really early days, but I've made a due December...

40 replies

Congrats all!! I'm due with Identical Twins 10th Dec excited and was shocked as twins dont run in any side of families lol, a...

Ange818

Any Jan, Feb Or march bubs in Adelaide?

I've just had my second baby girl in Feb, we live in Craigmore SA. My oldest daughter has ju...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
My Wee Boys

Due February, 2016

Hi, has anyone else got their BFP for February next year?

2 replies

Hi my wee boys! I have had bfp and dates put my due date at feb 6. Come join us on the other board that the moderator suggested

Michelle_Bone-432

Auckland mums due Oct/Nov 2015

Hi everyone! I'm due 1st November with baby #3 and I'd love to start a Facebook group s...

3 replies

Hi there, I am due November 17th Id be keen to join. My email is living_pulse@hotmail.com I wonder if I would be allowed to join th...

Turner_Jacqui

Hi.Popped in to say "hello" and share the news with some potential new friends here

Hi ladies.I am Mummy - to - be,and i am on here to say,guess what ? WE ARE PREGNANT. Now i know ...

2 replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy, sounds like you have had a tough journey, hope you have a happy & health 9 months.