Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

tootsie1001

Due Jan 2016

hi guys Anyone know if there are any Due Jan 2016 facebook groups? might be a bit early.

61 replies

Hi Ladies, I just got my BFP yesterday and due in mid Jan with bub #2. Would love to be added to the facebook group my email is lyan...

<MummyKate>

Due November 2015

Hi Ladies, Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I...

145 replies

Invite to email address

Titansmummy

Due December 2015

hi beautiful ladies, I know it's still really early days, but I've made a due December...

36 replies

Hey ladies! I'm due none other than Xmas Eve hehe yay! I've just added u titansmummy so I can join the fb group. Thanks xx

Thedancingdoulanz

Due October 2015

This seems ridiculously early, but I just got a very early positive test, and according to my ovu...

115 replies

Hi everyone....I'm still trying to get added to the FB group. Is someone able to let Zoe know I have sent her a friend request?...

Turner_Jacqui

Hi.Popped in to say "hello" and share the news with some potential new friends here

Hi ladies.I am Mummy - to - be,and i am on here to say,guess what ? WE ARE PREGNANT. Now i know ...

2 replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy, sounds like you have had a tough journey, hope you have a happy & health 9 months.

cp33

Due in August 2015

A group for Mums to be due in August 2015 I got a feint BFP today This will be baby number 4!! ...

225 replies

i havent been on here at all but would love to be added to the fb group, am 27 weeks due between 26th july and 2nd august

kalevalababy

Due December but don't want to be on Facebook page!

Hi ladies, just found out we're due Dec 7th ish! This is baby 4 so I wanted to hop back on a...

38 replies

Hi ladies, sadly I had a miscarriage last week. Went to the hospital after I started spot bleeding, was feeling fine, and after a bl...

DanniD2B

Any September 2015 mummas? I know it's early!

Currently pregnant for the first time, super excited! We are 4w+4d today and have an appointment ...

60 replies

I'm due 26th of sep with baby number 2 ???? Anyone else in the west Auckland area?

activechild

Anyone in west auckland due around Sep?

Anyone in west auckland due around Sep?

New no replies Be the first to reply »
2b3

Due July 2015 secret Facebook page

hi ladies Just letting you know I have set up a secret Facebook group for mummy's due in Ju...

17 replies

Hi Sab Facebook.com/Kimberley.Galvin

Michelle_Bone-432

Auckland mums due Oct/Nov 2015

Hi everyone! I'm due 1st November with baby #3 and I'd love to start a Facebook group s...

2 replies

Hiya I've set one up but so far it's just me and one other so nothings really happening yet! Slowly working on finding so...

butterflylove

Due in March 2015

Hey ladies, is there anyone else who has got their BFP that will be due in March 2015? I got a ...

225 replies

I have just had triplets born march 10th

loo lou

Mumma's due in March 2014

Hi any ladies out there due in March 2014? I would love some ladies to chat with!

1243 replies

Just wishing alllll our March babies a big huuuge "happy 1st Birthday!" Can't believe they r almost all 1 now!! Time ...

K_Sutton-387

July babies Facebook group?

Hi all, can anyone tell me whether there is a Facebook group for mums with babies due in July 201...

New no replies Be the first to reply »