Huggies Forum

print

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

*timtam*

Due April 2015

Hi ladies, anyone else due in April? I know its still early. I think I'm due around the 3rd ...

3 replies

Hi timtam! I am due somewhere around April 4th. This will be my 4th pregnancy and hopefully my second baby!! How are u feeling? A...

Herewegoagain2

Due February 2015

Hello anyone else due in feb??

74 replies

Due on 24th feb, number 3 for us;)

butterflylove

Due in March 2015

Hey ladies, is there anyone else who has got their BFP that will be due in March 2015? I got a ...

150 replies

Can I please be added again.. the email I got it but clicking on the invite it keeps coming up as the page is temporary unavailable ...

Moonsie

Due in January 2015

Hello! So excited, just found out I'm expecting my 3rd, due 2nd of January I have a 3 year ...

102 replies

richiesgirlnz wrote: Hi Ladies! Anyone who wants to join the FB group - add Hollie Kohn (see earlier posts) and she can add you to t...

Pinkie Pie

Due In August 2014

Beginning the Due In August 2014 group!!! If you would like to add yourself to the list please co...

806 replies

I think the pain is worse than actual labour! I had it with my son too. Not fun. It's making us think twice about having any mo...

Abel_Pania

December babies...

I'm due in December again.. Three times now... Though this will be my last.. congrats to al...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
MegzieB

Due October 2014

I cant seem to find a thread for October 2014 babies so I thought Id start it. MegzieB - Due 16t...

305 replies

Hi MegzieB, thats the email for my facebook.If the link expired before I could use it, does it not let me join?

victoriankiwi

Due January 2015 Facebook group

Hi everyone and congrats to those who are expecting! There is a slowly growing group on Faceboo...

4 replies

Hi everyone, just letting you all know the group has reached 50 members and we are now closing the group off to new members. Wishin...

Sharkarlsson

any southland mums or rainbow babie mums

looking for any southland mums. am currently 12w 2d edd 29th jan 2015 any ladies with cervical i...

Ser1se

Due September 2014

Just got a test done and a faint line appeared! I am totally over the moon and if I calculate pro...

180 replies

Hello mums to be! I'm a final year nursing and midwifery student based at the Mater Mothers Hospital in Brisbane. I am so priv...

Stacey_Hurley

First Time Mum Due in October 2014

I am a young expectant mother (22 years old) due with my first baby early October. I am living in...

Mz211

Due in November 2014

Hi! I'm jessica, just found out I'm expecting baby number 2 after a misscarige last cyc...

366 replies

Hi If its not too late am I able to join the NZ fb group please? I have tried looking for you Katie but cant find you! My name is Em...

TWF2014

Due December 2014

Hi Everyone, just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2! By my calculations we ar...

114 replies

First one. Due Dec 13th

Sarah-jane86

Baby born

Hi all, I had our little girl via pre booked c/section on the 26th June. We named her Amelia Jane...

5 replies

Hi all yes I do wrap her in a flannel wrap very snug. She has been checked for tongue tie and is all fine. I have had trouble gettin...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site