Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

<MummyKate>

Due November 2015

Hi Ladies, Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I...

38 replies

Great. My email address is katesamuel1@hotmail.com

DanniD2B

Any September 2015 mummas? I know it's early!

Currently pregnant for the first time, super excited! We are 4w+4d today and have an appointment ...

59 replies

It wasnt deleted but they made the decision not to add anyone else. As far as I know no one has made another group. I dont have the ...

2b3

Due July 2015

I think I will be due 5th July

122 replies

Hi My baby will be due on july 14th this year. Could I join the face book group too? this is my link https://www.facebook.com/jessie...

cp33

Due in August 2015

A group for Mums to be due in August 2015 I got a feint BFP today This will be baby number 4!! ...

222 replies

Hi ladies. I am also due in August and am keen to join the Facebook group CP33 I've found the link to your page so I'll a...

Thedancingdoulanz

Due October 2015

This seems ridiculously early, but I just got a very early positive test, and according to my ovu...

92 replies

Lucky you katrinaRussell and congrats . It took us 10 months but finally I'm pregnant with our first feeling very blessed . I ...

Melissa_Rosamond_Watt

September / August 2015 babies?

Hey all, trying to find people who are due around the same time so we can chat and support one an...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
*timtam*

Due April 2015

Hi ladies, anyone else due in April? I know its still early. I think I'm due around the 3rd ...

189 replies

Can someone tell me how to get added to the FB page. I am due April 9th

TTC#3

DUE IN MAY 2015!!

Excited to get a bfp! This is our 4th baby. Anyone else due in May yet?

163 replies

Hello I am due on the 11th of May and also living in Wellington, NZ

Kazri

Facebook support group babies due Feb 2015

Hi Ladies, I have just moved back home to Auckland from Melbourne, I am due with my second on the...

Simply_Blessed_91

August 2015???

Just wondering if there is a thread for mummas due in August 2015?

2 replies

Hi, Im due in August 2015

Six Wolves

CASTING - EXPECTING MUMS - QANTAS

Hello! We wanted to reach out to you in regards to a project we are casting for Qantas, in hopes ...

butterflylove

Due in March 2015

Hey ladies, is there anyone else who has got their BFP that will be due in March 2015? I got a ...

224 replies

Hi just wondering if i might be able to be added to the facebook group? (mango_kate_089@hotmail.com) Im due 18th March. I know I...

Laurawwalker

Great I already have-not great sources good

Great I already have-not great sources good healthy water ham I didn't realized that I got i...

Chinksman

Anyone live in Wellington or Kapiti?

Hey everyone. I'm due on 18th April 2015 and am currently 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I wa...

1 reply

Hi charlotte. I'm only 5 weekS 2 days but I live in wellington. I'm just starting to feel horrible. I hope your starti...