Huggies Forum

print

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

TTC#3

DUE IN MAY 2015!!

Excited to get a bfp! This is our 4th baby. Anyone else due in May yet?

126 replies

Chris_And_Nicole - Wow ou sure do! How wonderful when they are older though Congratulations! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12...

*timtam*

Due April 2015

Hi ladies, anyone else due in April? I know its still early. I think I'm due around the 3rd ...

168 replies

Hi ladies. I'm due with my first in April and would love to join the facebook page please! My profile is Kirstin Naus... pic o...

Pinna_Mistry

What next after the 12 week scan

For the last 7 weeks I have been to the doctors and then got tests and booked the next appointmen...

5 replies

I'm in Victoria and going public too. After posting this I got a letter from the hospital with my hospital appointment date ne...

Mellissagreeff

Due in June 2015

For mummies due in June 2015

2 replies

Hello Melissa and congrats on # 4 due in June. There is a thread already started if you would like to join us http://www.huggies.co...

MegzieB

Due October 2014

I cant seem to find a thread for October 2014 babies so I thought Id start it. MegzieB - Due 16t...

311 replies

Hi! Can I please be added to the Facebook group? I am due October 24 Email is nzleah.hamilton@gmail.com

butterflylove

Due in March 2015

Hey ladies, is there anyone else who has got their BFP that will be due in March 2015? I got a ...

211 replies

Due with my first 16th March. Email: toniemma@hotmail.com

Chinksman

Anyone live in Wellington or Kapiti?

Hey everyone. I'm due on 18th April 2015 and am currently 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I wa...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mz211

Due in November 2014

Hi! I'm jessica, just found out I'm expecting baby number 2 after a misscarige last cyc...

368 replies

Oh wow....huge congrats Myunexpectedblessing!! So exciting u have ur baby girl already! How any weeks were u? Why was she early? Is ...

Herewegoagain2

Due February 2015

Hello anyone else due in feb??

93 replies

Pretty sure that's the right one Squidge

97nc

September & October mums who live in Brisbane.

Hi everyone, Ive been a member here for a while,so I'm not a spammer I am at the early s...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mummy's Girls

Is there a May FB page happening?

Hi ladies, Is there a due May FB page happening? The May thread seems to be moving a little slow ...

8 replies

Bump May NZ Mummies add me Taylor Hodgson its a pic of me and my baby girl

Ser1se

Due September 2014

Just got a test done and a faint line appeared! I am totally over the moon and if I calculate pro...

181 replies

If you add me, I can add you. https://www.facebook.com/megan.sweeney.944

Moonsie

Due in January 2015

Hello! So excited, just found out I'm expecting my 3rd, due 2nd of January I have a 3 year ...

107 replies

Hi all I've hopefully sent the right person ( Hollie) a pm on Facebook about joining you all. Due in jan the 8th. Will be lovel...

Tinaglacey

Low-lying placenta, bleeding

I am due with my first in early December (finally after continuous miscarriages over the years) b...

4 replies

i had placenta previa from 20weeks fully covered cervix and just had my 37 week scan and has moved well away now but had no bleeding...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site