Huggies Forum

print

Due July 2012 Rss

Hi ladies.
Did a pregnancy test early this morning and have found out im expecting baby number 2!!
My daughter is one today (what a day to find out)
Im excited, nervous and unsure what to think.

By dates im about 3-4 weeks, Due perhaps late June early July 4th.

When are you due. smile
I THINK I can safely join this thread...OMG I cant believe it. I got a faint BFP this afternoon- I may be jumping the gun but there is def a line there.

So I have been TTC for 21months a dam long time. I have just done 2 rounds of IUI and both were unsucessful and we decided to take some time off save some money build a house etc...and OMG we done it on our own!

This will be number 5 for me (crazy I know) but first for my DP.

I am soo excited and in disbelief- and yes it could all go pear shaped and not be true but Im here for now.....

Kristy....oxoxo

I THINK I can safely join this thread...OMG I cant believe it. I got a faint BFP this afternoon- I may be jumping the gun but there is def a line there.

So I have been TTC for 21months a dam long time. I have just done 2 rounds of IUI and both were unsucessful and we decided to take some time off save some money build a house etc...and OMG we done it on our own!

This will be number 5 for me (crazy I know) but first for my DP.

I am soo excited and in disbelief- and yes it could all go pear shaped and not be true but Im here for now.....

Kristy....oxoxo

Tell me you can see it too??!!

Tell me you can see it too??!!

I can only just see it but a line is line congats

Hello ladies! I just found out that we are pregnant with number 3 on the weekend! After trying for 4 months and one that ended as a chemical pregnancy we are over the moon! I have a 5 year old son and 3 yr old daughter so its been a long time since weve had a newborn and we are thrilled!I used to be a huggies member when my son was a baby and am glad to be back on here smile

Congrats to you both on your BFPs! Kristy that does look positive- thats what my 1st test was like and they have since been getting darker. What are your due dates girls? We are due on 3rd July, am going to doc today to get it confirmed and bloods etc. Look forward to getting to know you all better in the next 8 months!

Teagan xoxox
Oops just saw your due dates how exciting!! Kristy that is fantastic news darl very happy for you esp after trying for a long time- ive heard as soon as people actively stop trying it just happens for some reason- and wow 5 children your a legend!!
Hi Ladies
Congratulations on your pregnancies!! We found out on Sunday we are due with number 2 smile Due date around the 1st or 2nd of July...we have a 15 month old daughter who will turn 2 on the 7th of July so hopefully this baby doesn't crash her birthday!!Probably not the best planning but it happened much quicker than we expected, with our daughter it took 6 months of trying.and this time, well no trying really, but we are over the moon!

I can only just see it but a line is line congats

Looks like a line to me too smile
Hi all smile I just got a BFP this morning smile I am soo excited!! I just made a DR appointment for later today to check everything out...but im sooo excited!!

Oh and that definfinetly looks like a line to me also smile Congrats to you all!!

Oh and I am soo excited I can tell you girls because we are keeping it hush till 12 weeks. That's going to kill me!! lol This will actually be our 4th baby...bit of a surprise...but i must have known because this last month we were just starting to talk about another. lol
hi thought i might pop in here. we are due to have our third and final child sometime at the end of june begining of july. as my other two came early im hoping this one decides july is good as im due 2nd of july. its scary for me cause i know what is going to happen and i know this time around things are going to be so different then with the previous two. i dont see the doc until friday as i work three to four days a week and im hoping he can be there all the way though like he was with our second child.

this pregancy is taking it out of me so much but i dont care as long as it is healthy and i can fell it kick when the time comes i will be forever happy.

i hope everyone is enjoying being pregnant as well even though it doesnt seem that enjoyable some days though. kay
Hi Ladies, i only found out on Monday that i was pregnant and i think im due about late june or early july. First Baby for me, ahhhhhhhh so excited!!!
Congratulations every one. smile
This one wasnt planned and my DP still hasnt come around to it at all.
Our little miss will be 20-21 months old when its due.
He is stressing about money and her well being. Im stressing as he is stressing.
I went for bloods yesterday and will get the result and due date on Friday.
Very nervous lol.
Im also starting to get bad morning sickness, just held down food this morning. Really didnt miss that feeling, and to top it off my bub loves to crawl all over my stomach at the worst time lol.

My name is Skye and im 22 smile 23 next month
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site