Huggies Forum

December 2012 Rss

Hi everyone,

I thought I would start a December thread, just got my BFP and due around 5th December.

Good luck everyone
I'm due I think between 2nd and 5th smile
heya I just found out due Dec 6.. still early days and feeling quite sickly but looking forward to having next two months for a lil normal feelin again xxx

heya I just found out due Dec 6.. still early days and feeling quite sickly but looking forward to having next two months for a lil normal feelin again xxx

Hi Everyone,

I get my second blood test results tomorrow, a little bit nervous.

Good luck everyone
Hi ladies,
I'm new to the huggies forum so bare with me smile

First, congrats to you all.

I have a 19 month old son already, and just found out I'm pregnant with number 2 smile

due December 2nd
Hey Ladies,

Congrats to all!

I just got my BFP smile I should be due on the 5th December. I have had 2 miscarriages before so i am being cautiously optimistic.... Hoping for some extra sticky baby dust!

-Mel

Hey Ladies,

Congrats to all!

I just got my BFP smile I should be due on the 5th December. I have had 2 miscarriages before so i am being cautiously optimistic.... Hoping for some extra sticky baby dust!

-Mel

all the best wishes in the world xxx heres some extra baby dust your way xx
off for my first appointment at dr tomorrow - anxious this is all new to me

Hey Ladies,

Congrats to all!

-Mel

Mel, Congrats! Sounds like we're in the same boat hoping for a sticky baby after 2 mc plus we're due around the same time! Good Luck!!
smile

Mel, Congrats! Sounds like we're in the same boat hoping for a sticky baby after 2 mc plus we're due around the same time! Good Luck!!
smile

Wow!! we really are smile

So I had my first Drs App. today which went well. I will have bloods taken tomorrow, I am really hoping that my hcg levels are good as with the previous two my levels were low.

I am busy looking up medical journal articles on miscarriage prevention and progesterone treatment. I plan to be super pro-active this time around!

thanks for all the baby dust girls, fingers crossed for happy, healthy pregnancies for all of us
xx Mel

Wow!! we really are smile

So I had my first Drs App. today which went well. I will have bloods taken tomorrow, I am really hoping that my hcg levels are good as with the previous two my levels were low.

I am busy looking up medical journal articles on miscarriage prevention and progesterone treatment. I plan to be super pro-active this time around!

thanks for all the baby dust girls, fingers crossed for happy, healthy pregnancies for all of us
xx Mel

Hi Mel,

Hope your results were good, I got mine today for close to end of week 4 it was 344. So I am happy with that.

All the best everyone.
XXXX
Hi! I got my BFP on Saturday, and estimate i should be due around December 7th. Went to the GP yesterday and had bloods taken this morning. This is my first pregnancy so very excited!! How is everyone else feeling? I have terrible nausea and vomiting already. I thought it didn't happen until week 6 but obviously not for me!!
Sign in to follow this topic