Huggies Forum

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

52 replies

HI I just had a miscarriage last nite, huge. supposed to be 11wks pregnant, but must've died at 6wks ago which is when I found ...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Blake's Mummy

Curette - Anyone had one?

Hi All Today I had my first obstetrician appointment and she gave me a scan and there was no hea...

2 replies

That's so sad. Very sorry for your loss, were all here to chat or just listen if you need.

Mclawson-180

Trisomy 18 Soft Markers

Hi, I had my morphology ultrasound on Friday it showed 2 soft makers for Trisomy 18. A CPC ( cho...

2 replies

Thank you so very much for your encouraging words !!

Kandyandkane

Missed Miscarriage...... Could they have got it wrong? Not coping very well.

Good morning all, The joys of google searching brought me here to ask some questions. Last Friday...

7 replies

Kandyandkane wrote: Thank you. No, I didn't have another scan. I finally got the call yesterday, and I go in tomorrow sad Take...

supershae

gastroschisis

im 14 weeks pregnant, and found out yesterday my baby has gastroschisis. i know that it is where ...

8 replies

I had a baby 3 weeks ago with gastroscisis he is still in Nicu not sure how long he will be there but was wondering if their were pa...

smudgealot

miscarriage but possibly still pregnant??

had just found out I was pregnant, roughly 6 weeks. One week later in excruciating pain i miscarr...

4 replies

Hello, Sorry to hear of your loss. I had a MC at 6 weeks then fell pregnant the next month......Apparently very easy straight after...

krystal-sky

possible miscarriage or ectopic or maybe new pregnancy help!

so I have written down a timeline to show you all a bit easier 11/03 - first very faint positive ...

1 reply

I hope the doctors have managed to give you some answers by now, so bizzare how there is no baby, wonder what would cause hcg to ris...

Shayden

Going through a miscarriage today

Last week I found out great news that I was pregnant, worried about prior miscarriages I was wrap...

4 replies

Huge hugs girls, I MC at 8wks over Easter was my 3rd pregnancy. The first few weeks are such an emotional roller coaster hoping you&...

Dan_Josie

Whats normal bleeding in early pregnancy

Hi all, im 6weeks pregnant and have been experiencing some spotting small bleeding since tuesday ...

2 replies

Thank you for your support. Im hoping it is normal- i have had to change today, if anything it has lessened a bit. Will have chat to...

Shayden

Miscarried twice last year, nervously 5 weeks pregnant today

Just looking for some calming advise on not stressing or focusing on worrying about another misca...

7 replies

I am so sorry dear! But please don't loose your hope. Be positive & believe in God. Everything will be fine dear.

mummy_mya

Body Stalk Anomaly

I recently gave birth to twin girls. 20 minutes after birth one of them had died... We had our ro...

6 replies

To anyone coming across this thread in the future: We have a website for parents who make the decision to continue their pregnancie...

FarmersWife2012

Blighted Ovum

Hi All Today I went for my first ultrasound with my second pregnancy. I should have been 12 weeks...

2 replies

I have experienced this with my 2nd pregnancy.They told me the same at the first scan results.I was in shock the whole time.I had to...

Pip_Lodge

hydrops, cystic hygroma and turner syndrome

Hey there, My husband and I were so excited to find out we were pregnant. We went for a scan at ...

2 replies

Hi there, so sorry to hear your news about your precious baby. I am unable to give you any info either, sorry. Do you have Facebook ...

Citsaps

What else could go wrong?

I am so depressed. I haven't felt this way since my husband died 8.5 years ago. My baby girl...

5 replies

Hi there, Loosing a baby is horrible then to find out about your cheating husband is just a nightmare. Personally I would look in...