Huggies Forum

print

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

48 replies

it is so lovely to see the heartbeat...and very comforting. Did the doctors say anything about lack of symptoms? maybe you are just ...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Stina_Cake

My missed miscarriage.....

Hi I just really needed to write all this down as I thought I was doing well until today.... I a...

93 replies

I am feeling awful lol soooooooooooooo much sicker this time round everything makes me sick and what is a safe food one day isn'...

Nodrog

Loss of twins

I'm feeling a bit sad today, I'm currently miscarrying twins It is only early days (8 ...

4 replies

My heart goes out to you, I miscarried my first little girl at 9 weeks thru ivf. We were then lucky on the 3rd attempt to get given ...

*~*Mummah*P*~*

The worst part

The worst part after losing yet another baby, is having to be happy for all my friends who are pr...

7 replies

I'm sorry for your loss My daughter Ella was born at 24 weeks and didn't survive On the day we had her funeral my Aunt...

JB 2010

Preterm Premature Rupture of Membrane (PProm)

Hi there, Looking for anyone else who went through a PProm in their pregnancy. After trying t...

3 replies

Pprom isn't commonly know about I never knew anything like this could happen And the local hospital had little to no informat...

lexie78

Another early miscarriage

Hi ladies. I have two lovely children, a 6 yo ds and 2 yo dd. over the last year and a half I hav...

1 reply

Yes see a doctor or possibly a Naturopath. I had 10 miscarriages and went to see a naturopath iridologist. I was prescribed a few ...

Girljezzy

Frequent miscarriages

Hi there New to this forum thing. But thought I would put myself out there and I may received som...

17 replies

yay thats a good sign if your further than before. hopefully all goes well at your US. let us know how you go

Helenjosphine

Rainbow babies

Lost my little girl at 36.5 weeks in feb 2014 Now pregnant after 4 months and I'm very afra...

6 replies

Hello everyone Thanks for your support and sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies. I am a part of 5 groups on Facebook already...

Abiodun

miscarrige

Just had mc yesterday(16.6weeks) very painful n hurting, I knw lots of ppl hav gone thru dis but ...

13 replies

aftr losing my angel at 20w1d i felt the need to get pregnt again straight away well within 2months aftr. unfortnly as i was trying...

Saca1992

it all started 6 months ago today.

On 27th June 2013, i gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. One month and two days later, my...

2 replies

First of I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. No-one can tell you how hard it is going to be, how much your heart is going t...

Sophie's Mumma

Ectopic pregnancy

Hi guys, I am on my first full day of being home since surgery after discovering my pregnancy wa...

7 replies

I am so sorry for your loss. Pleased to hear that you have had great support. Good luck for the future.

Mum of an angel

Feeling down

I am an early childhood teacher/nanny and kids have been my life for 7years. I grew up dreaming o...

1 reply

Hi i just wanted to say i hope you can get through this and your dream of a baby comes soon. It took us many years to have our twin...

Potter_Mm83

Does anyone have any suggestions? 21 weeks miscarriage

I am 21 weeks pregnant with my beautiful baby girl Ellie and this week we found out that her litt...

4 replies

First of all, I am so sorry for your loss. Ellie is very lucky to have such a loving mother. If it is something you would be ok wi...

TriciaJayne

Fundraising for Red Nose Day

This Sunday would have been my daughters 4th birthday, unfortunately she passed away at 41 weeks ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site