Huggies Forum

print

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

44 replies

Hi everyone, I had miscarriage in march 20 weeks. I am now ttc again but seems to be taking forever. I have a healthy 2 yr old littl...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Amieajohnson

Information on group b strep

My sister had been admitted to Liverpool hospital on 7th of February 2014 on bed rest during her...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Stina_Cake

My missed miscarriage.....

Hi I just really needed to write all this down as I thought I was doing well until today.... I a...

72 replies

Thanks Chops, I'm glad everything is going well for you. Time certainly goes a lot more slowly 2nd time round! I've been...

Yvonne 14

D&C - advice

I had a D&C 4 weeks ago. I miscarried at about 9 weeks and had the D&C 2 weeks later. I h...

2 replies

I had a missed mc last year at 9 weeks and had a D&C. I didn't have any retained material though and no real bleeding afte...

rach_77

Wow!!

So today I went to see my LMC for first time after doing an at home pregnancy test (the test of c...

4 replies

Picking up on *Mimsy*'s comment, I've found counseling to be quite helpful too. It's good to talk to someone who has ...

Natalie_Gilbert_2011

Losing my baby twice ............

Ugh where do I start.... Tuesday 25th Feb I was told by my GP that my baby wasn't growing an...

4 replies

So sorry for your loss & your bad news regarding the pre-cancerous cells, what a stressful shitty time you are having. I had 2 m...

carmadmum

Happy 5th birthday not so happy :(

Today is my sons 5th birthday and also the 5th year since his passing. To cut a long story short...

9 replies

hey hun, my little boy will be 5 in may we lost him when I was 33 weeks still think of him every day. I have 2 sons now one will b...

*Beaker*

TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions

Right girls, who's joining me for the New Year? I'm sick of waiting! New house, new yea...

339 replies

Updating the list smile 2WB deja_nz, TTC #1, cycle 6, O due 27th Dec-2nd Jan Samntink TTC # 3, cycle 2 (after BC) O due 13-14 ...

Chops30

AF after m/c?

Hi all, Today it's been exactly a month since my d&c, and yesterday afternoon I had br...

2 replies

Thanks so much Mel + 2. I take Clomid for five days starting on the fifth day of my cycle so I need to be very particular when cou...

Kimongan89

miscarriage after tests

Hi. Im very new to this and I just wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced the same. Iv...

2 replies

Thanks Mel. Its hard but im just trying to cling to the silver lining.. The first was at just over 4 weeks and the second I was just...

jodem1988

Miscarried at 6 weeks :(

Hey I recently miscarried worst pain went to hospital for pains n heavy bleeding and they did bl...

10 replies

I had my d and c yesterday should of been 10 weeks but was only 6 weeks. The doc at the hospital and my gp said there is no medical ...

Saca1992

it all started 6 months ago today.

On 27th June 2013, i gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. One month and two days later, my...

2 replies

I am just so deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. There is a website I have had amazing support from since losing my baby g...

Pooandpudds

Two ectopics both tubes now removed

Hi ladies, Yesterday I had my second ectopic and my last tube was removed due to rupturing. My f...

9 replies

sorry for you loss and I hope you have nothing but good luck with your ivf journey

jodem1988

Help no idea what's happening

Hey So I found out I was preg my last period was on the 11th of dec and I normally get it every ...

2 replies

Different tests have different sensitivities so they are difficult to go by. But your gp should order serial hcgs, blood tests 48 ho...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site