Huggies Forum

print

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

48 replies

it is so lovely to see the heartbeat...and very comforting. Did the doctors say anything about lack of symptoms? maybe you are just ...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Shibby_Ferg

Confused and scared

So where to start? so far I have had two miscarriages, the second one being a missed mc but I kin...

26 replies

Hi Mayajeferson. It was indeed the same thing! Am now 13w 4d I ordered a fetal heart Doppler online today so I can't wait for...

Tamykka_94

Ectopic pregnancy

Hi I've been trying to conceive and I found out I was pregnant right before they said they h...

8 replies

How soon after did you have sex I'm just so scared about everything and now that this has happened I'm worried the worst i...

Helenjosphine

Rainbow babies

Lost my little girl at 36.5 weeks in feb 2014 Now pregnant after 4 months and I'm very afra...

7 replies

It breaks my heart to see this post My little girl was still born at 39 weeks 4 feb 2014 and I'm so scared to start trying aga...

Stina_Cake

My missed miscarriage.....

Hi I just really needed to write all this down as I thought I was doing well until today.... I a...

102 replies

Hi there Did you get your scan this week? Huxley's a great name, nice and original It's a bit scary to think you are ...

Shell_1983-920

Missed miscarriage..

Well, I was 2 days from being 12 weeks and thought I was out of the danger zone and quite excited...

2 replies

I am so sorry for you. I had a very similar experience, but I didn't have any signs, only found out at ultrasound, and still,ha...

*Strawberry*

Hypothyroid and miscarriage

Hi all, I've just had my 2nd miscarriage in 8 months and have since found out that I have hypoth...

6 replies

Hi, I had a total thyroidectomy in 2003 (Graves' disease and hyperthyroidism). At the moment I'm taking 900mcg a week. I...

JB 2010

Preterm Premature Rupture of Membrane (PProm)

Hi there, Looking for anyone else who went through a PProm in their pregnancy. After trying t...

4 replies

I was also told in future I would also be treated as a high risk pregnancy but thats okay, I would prefer more checks in advanced ju...

Nodrog

Loss of twins

I'm feeling a bit sad today, I'm currently miscarrying twins It is only early days (8 ...

6 replies

So sorry for your loss, take your time to grieve.

*~*Mummah*P*~*

The worst part

The worst part after losing yet another baby, is having to be happy for all my friends who are pr...

7 replies

I'm sorry for your loss My daughter Ella was born at 24 weeks and didn't survive On the day we had her funeral my Aunt...

lexie78

Another early miscarriage

Hi ladies. I have two lovely children, a 6 yo ds and 2 yo dd. over the last year and a half I hav...

1 reply

Yes see a doctor or possibly a Naturopath. I had 10 miscarriages and went to see a naturopath iridologist. I was prescribed a few ...

Girljezzy

Frequent miscarriages

Hi there New to this forum thing. But thought I would put myself out there and I may received som...

17 replies

yay thats a good sign if your further than before. hopefully all goes well at your US. let us know how you go

Abiodun

miscarrige

Just had mc yesterday(16.6weeks) very painful n hurting, I knw lots of ppl hav gone thru dis but ...

13 replies

aftr losing my angel at 20w1d i felt the need to get pregnt again straight away well within 2months aftr. unfortnly as i was trying...

Saca1992

it all started 6 months ago today.

On 27th June 2013, i gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. One month and two days later, my...

2 replies

First of I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. No-one can tell you how hard it is going to be, how much your heart is going t...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site