Huggies Forum

print

Home Births & Drug Free Births

Huggies_Moderator

New Forum

Hi everyone, We have had some interesting discussions in the Pregnancy and Birth forum recently...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Yjdyhrth

Watch Chelsea vs Sunderland live stream online free English Premier League 4/19/2014

Watch Chelsea vs Sunderland live stream online free English Premier League 4/19/2014 English Pre...

Yjdyhrth

Watch Leicester City vs Queens Park Rangers live stream online free English Championship 4/19/2014

Watch Leicester City vs Queens Park Rangers live stream online free English Championship 4/19/201...

Edcercercvefcv

Watch Warrington Wolves vs Widnes Vikings live online stream free Super League Rugby 4/18/2014

Watch Warrington Wolves vs Widnes Vikings live online stream free Super League Rugby 4/18/2014 S...

Edcercercvefcv

Watch St Helens Saints vs Wigan Warriors live stream online free Super League Rugby 4/18/2014

Watch St Helens Saints vs Wigan Warriors live stream online free Super League Rugby 4/18/2014 Su...

Whiti Mum of 3

Costs for a home birth?

I was reading something in another thread and someone mentioned it being too expensive to birth a...

18 replies

Bump

zureen

home birth

Hi mothers wanted to know if any of you had home births and how wasyour experience as I had a won...

8 replies

Bump

MrsKJH

RBWH Birth Centre

Anyone given birth there? what was your experience like? Thanks in advance.

15 replies

Bump

Jessy88

Going for a natural birth, Any advice???

Hi am 5 months pregnant and this is my first. I really want as natural of a birth as possible no ...

17 replies

Bump

January11_14

Water Births Tauranga

Does Tauranga Hospital do them? Id love a water birth, not labouring in the pool, but actual birt...

6 replies

Bump!

maddis*mum

Home birth & stitches

I'm expecting my 3rd child later in the year. My first two were easy, short, uncomplicated ...

4 replies

Hi there I needed a couple of stitches... My midwife did them at home All the best

ElyseHunt

homebirth...neighbours???

Hey We're planning on having a home waterbirth with our first bubs who is due in 2 weeks!! I do...

12 replies

Bumping to get rid of the fecking ridiculous NINE pages of SPAM! Sort this shite out mods!!!

crizzy

to have an epidural or to not?

Hi guys, it has been at least a year since i have been on here but was having a discussion on fac...

33 replies

Bumping to get rid of the fecking ridiculous NINE pages of SPAM! Sort this shite out mods!!!

Missedodd

Midwifery Support - student midwife available

Hi my name is Erin, I am a student midwife, graduating at the end of 2014. I am looking for women...

1 reply

Chontellesmart

So nervous but think I have made the decision to have a home birth

Hi ladies (and gents), I am 27 weeks and I am new to this forum so HI! After the birth of my son...

4 replies

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site