Huggies Forum

print

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Shaylaandnick

Belly binding

Hey everyone, I had a c section four months ago and my stomach is still quite loose and flabby lo...

2 replies

I've never tried a belly binder, but I would suspect that any sort of binding is not going to shrink your tummy at all, but may...

Sasha1001

VBAC Western Australia

Hi all! I have been away from the forum since having my first child, who was born via emergency c...

3 replies

Hi there Congrats on your pregnancy I had a vbac in SA. I chose to have a homebirth. I believe your best chance at success is by...

*Brookie*

First baby - Elective caesarean

I've googled and searched this forum and found bits and pieces, but nothing that is relevant...

5 replies

Hi... I am having what is called an 'elective c-section' this friday with my first even though I dont actually get much ch...

GreenLady

Maternal Assisted CSections?

So I've been looking a fair bit into Csections and I've come across some info about a m...

1 reply

I don't know of anyone who has had one but I kinda like the idea of it being more involved I felt a tad disconnected from my D...

~Mel A~

So Friday is the day...

I am due tomorrow and after seeing my doctor yesterday I have been booked in for a cesarean on Fr...

22 replies

All the best for Friday! So exciting that you will be holding your bub soon.

Bobbie4n

Elective c section frowned upon.

I'm having so many problems trying to get a GP to support me and help my choice of an electi...

27 replies

I have had a natural birth and it was a horror. 5 hours in second stage, baby turned posterior and forceps all resulting in me prola...

OC1246

Steroid injections?

Do all c/s babies get steroid injections after birth? Thanks. Xxx

20 replies

thanks. xxx

butterflylove

Quick Emergency C-Section Question

Sorry if this seems like a silly question but OH and I couldn't agree when we were discussin...

9 replies

I am having c section in 8 weeks. There is no additional charge just what I have already paid as preg management fee at 24 weeks. Wh...

Amandajoan

Placenta Previa

Hi all just wondering if any one out there has placenta previa/ had and their stories. I have gr...

9 replies

I had Grade 4 Placenta Previa. I had my first bleed at 28 weeks and was in hospital for a week. I was allowed to go home due to livi...

OC1246

Care package for mum after c/s?

My cousin is having a c/s and I want to put together a care package that I can post to her as she...

7 replies

I guess it depends what kind of mum she is, but I'd probably give a sling. If she has a capsule she won't be able to lift ...

Kyliec_85

Do you think they will 'allow' me to have caesar?

Hi all, I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd boy. At the moment i am seeing a OB because i am ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Kristy_Meia

elective caesarean

hi i was just woundering if anybody knew how much a elective caesarean was. i have had 1 emergenc...

16 replies

NSW KaiPsMummy

Elective C Section

Yes, it is extremely uncomfortable afterwards because it's major surgery. Not sure about sle...

17 replies

OP, if you are still reading, my lady bits definitely aren't the same after a natural birth (I will say though that BD is still...

JBear

Vaginal Birth v's C section

Hi all, Just wondering about the props and cons of vaginal birth v's C-section? I had a va...

6 replies

I have had 2 natural deliveries. The first was a vaccum delivery as DD got stuck, but recovered very quickly with no issues. My seco...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site