Huggies Forum

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Staki_85

Thin uterus-pregnant with 4th-have had 3 c sections

I'm wondering if anyone has been told they had a very thin lower section of the uterus and g...

17 replies

Congratulations on your little man Thank you very much for getting back to me and I'm so glad everything went well for you both.

foxfelix

Planned c-section at how many weeks?

Hi all, I'm curious as to how early planned c-sections are usually booked? I've been t...

5 replies

Be careful, babies taken early out can develop lifelong breathing / lung problems and other complications even if they don't ne...

PrettyLittlePearl

Looking for an Ob for Greenslopes

I will only be arriving in QLD at approx 37weeks and will be having a scheduled c section. As I w...

1 reply

Hi there, I have been attending Greenslopes Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 7 weeks into my pregnancy. Dr Kenny is one of the Ob&#x...

Imee_Atwork

tail bone pains / back pain relief

It's been 4 weeks since i had my emergency c-section , and I am feeling pain on my back espe...

2 replies

Hi Star-Mumm, it was an 18 hours labor for me after trying to push and still bub is not coming out then they called for CS, just can...

happymumma3

tubal ligation after a c-section

Hi Members, I am booked in the have bubs #3 via c-section in july and this will definately be ou...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

32 replies

Hi ladies, I'm 31 weeks along and am having an elective c section. I had a hard time with my 2nd born. He was a very large bab...

Mira866

Perth Obs and hospital?

Hi ladies (gents?) New to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the correct section. We are...

1 reply

Hi Mira, I can recommend both Dr Brian Molloy and Dr Colin Blair at St John of God Murdoch. I had Dr Molloy for 8 months and then tr...

Lily-lynnette

Logan public system vs mater public system

Hi all I was told to have no more as I had a premmie and I have had 4 csections however I was sur...

3 replies

Friend of mine had her baby at logan few days ago and said it was the worst experience ever.

Erin_516

Would you choose public or private for a caesarean birth?

Hi all, I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and my bub is breech. I am aware he could still turn aro...

2 replies

same here I would go private:)

Amanda_Reardon

BAC clinic at hospital

Hi all, My MW has told me i will be referred to the BAC clinic at chch womans as i had an emerg...

1 reply

i have my appt on the 30th so following this topic too are you going to have a vbac or elective section?

JBear

Vaginal Birth v's C section

Hi all, Just wondering about the props and cons of vaginal birth v's C-section? I had a va...

7 replies

Hi there, We are due in April also. With my first I had an emergency c-sect due to Foetal distress and failure to progress. Our sec...

Davensabree

Port Macqaurie Hospital

Hi I am wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with a c/section at Port Macquarie Hosp...

Davensabree

John Hunter Hospital

Hi I am wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with a c/section at JHH? I need to elec...

Bulletforaskeptic

Three years after my Emergency Caesarean..

Hi Mums, It's been almost three years since I gave birth to my son. He is our only child cu...

8 replies

That's great that your doctor finally listened to you. So pleased that you got an appointment to see someone and get this prob...