Huggies Forum

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Imee_Atwork

tail bone pains / back pain relief

It's been 4 weeks since i had my emergency c-section , and I am feeling pain on my back espe...

2 replies

Hi Star-Mumm, it was an 18 hours labor for me after trying to push and still bub is not coming out then they called for CS, just can...

happymumma3

tubal ligation after a c-section

Hi Members, I am booked in the have bubs #3 via c-section in july and this will definately be ou...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

32 replies

Hi ladies, I'm 31 weeks along and am having an elective c section. I had a hard time with my 2nd born. He was a very large bab...

PrettyLittlePearl

Looking for an Ob for Greenslopes

I will only be arriving in QLD at approx 37weeks and will be having a scheduled c section. As I w...

Mira866

Perth Obs and hospital?

Hi ladies (gents?) New to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the correct section. We are...

1 reply

Hi Mira, I can recommend both Dr Brian Molloy and Dr Colin Blair at St John of God Murdoch. I had Dr Molloy for 8 months and then tr...

Lily-lynnette

Logan public system vs mater public system

Hi all I was told to have no more as I had a premmie and I have had 4 csections however I was sur...

3 replies

Friend of mine had her baby at logan few days ago and said it was the worst experience ever.

Erin_516

Would you choose public or private for a caesarean birth?

Hi all, I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and my bub is breech. I am aware he could still turn aro...

2 replies

same here I would go private:)

Amanda_Reardon

BAC clinic at hospital

Hi all, My MW has told me i will be referred to the BAC clinic at chch womans as i had an emerg...

1 reply

i have my appt on the 30th so following this topic too are you going to have a vbac or elective section?

JBear

Vaginal Birth v's C section

Hi all, Just wondering about the props and cons of vaginal birth v's C-section? I had a va...

7 replies

Hi there, We are due in April also. With my first I had an emergency c-sect due to Foetal distress and failure to progress. Our sec...

Davensabree

Port Macqaurie Hospital

Hi I am wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with a c/section at Port Macquarie Hosp...

Davensabree

John Hunter Hospital

Hi I am wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with a c/section at JHH? I need to elec...

Bulletforaskeptic

Three years after my Emergency Caesarean..

Hi Mums, It's been almost three years since I gave birth to my son. He is our only child cu...

8 replies

That's great that your doctor finally listened to you. So pleased that you got an appointment to see someone and get this prob...

FrankleCat

Advice about C Section at Nambour Public Hospital?

Hi Mums and Mums to be!, I will be relocating back to the Sunshine Coast after many years as an ...

Megan___Elise

Caesarean in public hospital (Nambour General)

Hi mummies! So after a very traumatic birth with my first we have decided to have a caesarean thi...

4 replies

Hi! Sorry I won't be any help to you. I ended up having a natural birth with an epidural. If you really are wanting to have a c...