Huggies Forum

print

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Hayley.Rose08

After a c-section

I have been booked in for a c-section with my first baby. I want to breastfeed and am just wonder...

5 replies

I'm going to ask my midwife about seeing a lactation consultant. I'll see what the hospital offers . I hope all goes well...

wantaholiday

complete placenta previa

I'm 26 weeks, I have complete placenta previa (grade 4) - its not going to move as there is so mu...

21 replies

Hi there. I too have cpp I was diagnosis at 19 week after a small bleed than I went to the emergency room. Doctor said pelvic rest ...

Tia_And_Andrew

Elective cesarean - do midwives lie?

So, I have had 2 children (3yr old and 1yr old).. First birth emergency c-section and second birt...

3 replies

I do know midwifes in NZ dont get paid for the birth (only the care) if you have a c sect. You may have to go private and skip the m...

Tia_And_Andrew

Emergency cesarean, then VBAC.... can I have an elective cesarean with my third?

I have had an emergency cesarean, then I had a VBAC. Now my partner and I want to get pregnant ag...

1 reply

You would have to talk to a midwife and get some professional advice but I would think that it would an acceptable request based on ...

Grove_C

Elective c section. Help!

Well as in a previous post i have inverted hips. Walk crooked, always had hip pain, had unsuccesf...

3 replies

Tarajs01 wrote: Your midwife is anti c-sect because if you have one she looses a chunk of her fee for looking after you. So true!!

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

23 replies

Hi all, I'm so glad I found this forum! I would love to know if anyone recently has any updates on whether or not you are able...

Ranee982

Elective caesarean

I had my daughter o/sea last year by caesarean and now im pregnant with 2nd which ill have in oz....

6 replies

I had my first by emergency c section and was allowed to elect to have my second by c section through a public hospital. Usually if ...

Missjayne1984

VBA2C - Searching for supportive OB's in Adelaide

Hi all, I'm looking at falling pregnant with baby no 3 soon. I've had 2 c-sections one...

2 replies

My friend had 3 VBAC after her first child. Her OB was Dr Antonas not sure if he is still consulting. My OB was Dr Jeff Hillen. N...

Carissa5

Currently injured back-thoughts on if ill need a c-section?

So today i am 37 weeks and last Sunday i tore a muscle AND sprained a facet joint in my back (fro...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Adelaide Adele

Emergency caesarean - are you always put under?

Hi all, I am booked in for a caesar because bub is breech but as i have a subseptate uterus roo...

6 replies

They usually always do a spinal block for C-sections. I was an exception, as my spine has been fused from the lumber to half way up ...

Staki_85

Thin uterus-pregnant with 4th-have had 3 c sections

I'm wondering if anyone has been told they had a very thin lower section of the uterus and g...

15 replies

Thank u so much for sharing, I feel a little better now. I have 3 girls and this one is a boy. Am very scared that I may never get t...

Shae_D83

C section after 3rd degree tear

Hi Ladies, I Have been reading threads on this topic for ages. I am currently Due with number tw...

27 replies

I suffered a 3rd degree tear with #1- my waters broke (40+2 weeks) and DD1 was in distress, mainly due a cord twisted around her nec...

SnazzyMummy

Inducing labour for vbac

Hi.. just wondering if anyone has had a successful induced vbac My son was an emergency c section...

4 replies

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply... Went to appointment on thursday and because I was coming up to 10days over they said I ei...

Kimchan-0

Vbac after a uterine tear during previous c-section

im due to have my baby in november (6 years after my first child) and ended up in a failed labour...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site