Huggies Forum

print

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

lexie78

what is number 3 c section like?

Hi ladies, as the title suggests, I have had two caesareans already. The last one was nearly 3 ye...

3 replies

Keeping on top of your pain with adequate pain relief, not lifting where possible and using the best posture you can would be the on...

Becca3110

CS Section after two difficult births

Hi everyone, just wanting to see if there are any other mums with similar experiences to me. My f...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
wantaholiday

complete placenta previa

I'm 26 weeks, I have complete placenta previa (grade 4) - its not going to move as there is so mu...

22 replies

Hi. New to this site been trying to find stories online about pp and accreta. I would love to know when the rest of you had your b...

Bella0x0

TTC after a classical c-section?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows how long you have to wait before trying to con...

2 replies

My advice for horizontal c was at least a year (dr said see you in 18 months) Not sure about vertical c but assume longer as it...

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

28 replies

There are links to Caesarean sections and non communicable diseases. While the caesarean operation has been fine tuned for safety, ...

Hayley.Rose08

After a c-section

I have been booked in for a c-section with my first baby. I want to breastfeed and am just wonder...

5 replies

I'm going to ask my midwife about seeing a lactation consultant. I'll see what the hospital offers . I hope all goes well...

Tia_And_Andrew

Elective cesarean - do midwives lie?

So, I have had 2 children (3yr old and 1yr old).. First birth emergency c-section and second birt...

3 replies

I do know midwifes in NZ dont get paid for the birth (only the care) if you have a c sect. You may have to go private and skip the m...

Tia_And_Andrew

Emergency cesarean, then VBAC.... can I have an elective cesarean with my third?

I have had an emergency cesarean, then I had a VBAC. Now my partner and I want to get pregnant ag...

1 reply

You would have to talk to a midwife and get some professional advice but I would think that it would an acceptable request based on ...

Elective c section. Help!

I don't have a problem with my hips but I have a spinal fusion which goes from my lumber to ...

2 replies

Tarajs01 wrote: Your midwife is anti c-sect because if you have one she looses a chunk of her fee for looking after you. So true!!

Ranee982

Elective caesarean

I had my daughter o/sea last year by caesarean and now im pregnant with 2nd which ill have in oz....

6 replies

I had my first by emergency c section and was allowed to elect to have my second by c section through a public hospital. Usually if ...

Missjayne1984

VBA2C - Searching for supportive OB's in Adelaide

Hi all, I'm looking at falling pregnant with baby no 3 soon. I've had 2 c-sections one...

2 replies

My friend had 3 VBAC after her first child. Her OB was Dr Antonas not sure if he is still consulting. My OB was Dr Jeff Hillen. N...

Carissa5

Currently injured back-thoughts on if ill need a c-section?

So today i am 37 weeks and last Sunday i tore a muscle AND sprained a facet joint in my back (fro...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Adelaide Adele

Emergency caesarean - are you always put under?

Hi all, I am booked in for a caesar because bub is breech but as i have a subseptate uterus roo...

6 replies

They usually always do a spinal block for C-sections. I was an exception, as my spine has been fused from the lumber to half way up ...

Staki_85

Thin uterus-pregnant with 4th-have had 3 c sections

I'm wondering if anyone has been told they had a very thin lower section of the uterus and g...

15 replies

Thank u so much for sharing, I feel a little better now. I have 3 girls and this one is a boy. Am very scared that I may never get t...

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site