You have an exciting week coming up!
My DS was breech too so I had an elective cs. My DD was head down and I was really undecided whether to have a VBAC or not. I was scared as it was unknown etc but I didnt want to the inconvenience from having a cs - no driving, not being able to pick up DS or do much at all etc. I never felt like I had missed out not having a natural birth like some ppl do as long as the baby came out and was healthy was all that worried me.
In the end I was actually leaning towards having another cs when I went into labour by myself at 38+3! I had to go straight to the hospital too and the midwives said 'Are you going to try for a VBAC - good on you etc', I said no I was still deciding what to do, 'what do you think?' they actually said why dont you give it a go and if things aren't progressing then you will have to have a cs anyway.
I'm pretty laid back anyway so thought why not. The only thing my OB insisted was that I had an epidural incase I needed to go into theatre so we wouldn't have to wait for an anethetist - I was happy to as I wanted one anyway.
In the end I had a VBAC and it was actually fine, I dont know what I was so scared about looking back. The recovery was so much easier and even hubby has said the same.
So try not to stress and consider giving it a go, the recovery is so much easier especially when you already have a little one smile