Huggies Forum

Abnormal Sperm Rss

Hi, wandering if anybody has had the same issues. I have a child to a previous partner and i'd like to have a child with my new partner but he has ab normal sperm which don't swim propely, has anybody had this trouble and know of any thing we may be able to do?????
Hi. i havent felt with it personally but you could try menivet its like elevit for men and its ment to help with the quality and quantity of good sperm.. could on try. hope it works out for you
I have a friend who is currently 25wks pregnant with her first bub after trying for 6 years only to find out her partner had the same as what you are describing - abnormal sperm and weren't swimming properly.

They ended up going the IVF route and it worked first go for them.
Hi
My husband has abnormal sperm and we were told we had a 5% chance of concieving even with IVF. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant. We went to a naturopath and both received herbs and acupuncture, I also used preseed lubricant which also helped.
Good luck!!
My friend did artificial insemination- much cheaper than IVF and was successful first try. Her DH had abnormal swimmers.
Thank you to all that has replied, I just had a look at the menevit, and i think i shall be off to the chemist to get some and start cracking.

Thank you to all that has replied, I just had a look at the menevit, and i think i shall be off to the chemist to get some and start cracking.

also there is A product called sperm max that is similar to menevit that helps with sperm motility/mobility. smile

My DP has what i called "homer simpson" sperm lol! His count showed he had plenty but low morphology and low mobility. We did 2 rounds of IUI which both failed- this was after TTC for nearly 2 years. He was also on menevit for about 12m. I am now 27wks pregnant and concieved on our own! But i really believe the menevit helped. he didnt have the best life style and tried a little to change it but still think with out the menevit it wouldnt had happened

good luck....oxoxo
Hi although we conceived through IVF, I also did accupunture and chinese medicine, it was reccommeded to me that my hubby take zinc, for sperm problems.

Carolyn, mum to Mason

Sign in to follow this topic