Huggies Forum

print

incresed cervical mucus, no appetite and dry mouth Rss

Hi Ladies,
So as some of you may know dh and i have been trying to conceive for a while now and the stress of it has really gotten to me so the last couple of months we haven't been thinking about it, just bd when we feel like it. The last 3 or 4 days i have had so much cervical mucus to the extent that it has been soaking my underwear and its so strange for me because most of the time i have almost no cervical mucus at all. also ive had no appetite i cant eat anything and usually im a big eater and the other thing is that my mouth has been very very dry. It is too early 4 me to test, Do you think any of these sound like pregnancy symptoms? and if so have u had any of them?
xx

Hi Ladies,
So as some of you may know dh and i have been trying to conceive for a while now and the stress of it has really gotten to me so the last couple of months we haven't been thinking about it, just bd when we feel like it. The last 3 or 4 days i have had so much cervical mucus to the extent that it has been soaking my underwear and its so strange for me because most of the time i have almost no cervical mucus at all. also ive had no appetite i cant eat anything and usually im a big eater and the other thing is that my mouth has been very very dry. It is too early 4 me to test, Do you think any of these sound like pregnancy symptoms? and if so have u had any of them?
xx

Wont know for sure until you test!!! Good luck smile

I got my BFP earlier this week. The week beforehand I had crazy amounts of CM, for the last week I've had an unquenchable thirst. Definitely test, that's the only way to be sure smile How many DPO are you?
Thankyou so much ladies, Im not sure that i do ovulate, i have had 2 21day progesterone tests done the first 1 came back at an 8 and the doc said it needs to be a 12 to show ovulation so i did it again this cycle but havent been to see my doctor yet. So i have no idea when or if i even am but my body is doing things that it never usually does so it will be good to test and find out for sure.
xo
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site