Huggies Forum

print

Any superstitions or old wives tales on conceiving? Rss

Hi,

Just wondering wether or not anybody knows of old superstitions or old wives tales or remedies on falling pregnant ?

I know it sounds a little weird but I thought that they would be worth a try as we are trying to conceive number two but no luck as yet. sad

I am starting to get down about it and thought I would give something else a go. You never know it might work even if it just stops me stressing about it. I fell really easy with my first and knew that it would proberly take me longer with the second but I suppose I thought I would have been pregnant by now.

Heard stuff like sleeping with a particular gem under your pillow, etc but can't think of which one it was. :~

If anybody can help that would be great. You never know and it could be fun. tongue

Thanks

hey there

my nan always says, that if u plant parsley in the garden u will fall pregnant!!! hehe i dunno bout it though!! i dont like parsley!!!!!!

how long have u been trying to fall pregnant for??

get gardnening!! grin
jodi
Ta Jodi,

I will try that as we are in a new house and need some plants! Love parsley.

Been trying for about 3-4 months and it only took a couple of weeks to fall with Jordan.

By the way I used to live in Darwin and recently moved. Still nice and hot up there?

Ta mate
Hi there,

I have heard that Rose Quartz helps fertility.

I had not heard about parsley before, but since hubby just planted some the other day, I hope it works!!!! smile

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site