Huggies Forum

What is wrong with me???? Rss

THe mere thought of eating chocolate makes me feel ill gasp !!!
I never thought this could actually happen to me, especially being pregnant, normally I can't get enough!!! AND I have 2 block of my fave choc in the cupboard... I just can't bring myself to eat it blink

Oh no, and with easter coming up this IS a serious issue laugh
Oh you poor thing! sad luckily I've never had that problem! grin

Hey hun

I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all. I don't eat chocolate, don't like it, so to me this is perfectly normal. laugh
I was exactly the same, i went off chocolate too. Usually id have to have chocolate everyday, ive only just starting liking it again.
I went off chocolate in pregnacy when I started feeling sick at around 6wks.

I reckon I didn't eat it til around 20wks with this one cos I was still chucking and anything made me feel sick!

Hopefully you are feeling better by easter.... otherwise stockpile it for when you feel better and then you can really enjoy it! smile

I went off chocolate in pregnacy when I started feeling sick at around 6wks.

I reckon I didn't eat it til around 20wks with this one cos I was still chucking and anything made me feel sick!

Hopefully you are feeling better by easter.... otherwise stockpile it for when you feel better and then you can really enjoy it! smile

Same thing happened to me. Now I cant get enough of the Kit Kat block chocolate!
mmmmm, that is a problem!

I have an excellent solution! Send it to me and I will eat it for you!! smile
Oh you poor thing. Have you started packing your hospital bag yet? Put it in there for after the birth!!!
I am a chocolate addict and when I was first pregnant with DD, I used to love Starburst lollies...I opened a packet of the lollies one night and took them to the lounge. Then I put my hand in and went - YUCK. I couldn't stomach even the thought of eating them. And chocolate gave me terrible heartburn the whole way through - one night I had a couple of squares of DH's Caramello, and I woke up with a massive coughing fit from choking on my reflux...so after that it was easy, no more chocolate smile
Oh i feel your pain. I went threw this and only recently be able to eat it and i'm slowly making up for lost time.
I'm sure you be able to eat it soon.

Oh no, i would die if i went off chocolate! grin
have you ever done this whilst pregnant Jess??? Maybe its a sign? Boy?Girl? more than one maybe????
Sign in to follow this topic