Huggies Forum

print

What does it mean if my temp is under @ 35 degrees and I am feeling unwell??? Rss

Hi I have been feeling really unwell all day (I am 25 weeks pregnant) and just checked my temp as I feel clammy and yuck! It came back at 35 degrees but the thermometer started beeping like it was a bad thing???? I know that anything over 37.6 is too high but I dont know what it means if my temp is too low?? Can anyone help me please??? Should I be concerned and make a dr appointment??? Thanks in advance xx

Hi I have been feeling really unwell all day (I am 25 weeks pregnant) and just checked my temp as I feel clammy and yuck! It came back at 35 degrees but the thermometer started beeping like it was a bad thing???? I know that anything over 37.6 is too high but I dont know what it means if my temp is too low?? Can anyone help me please??? Should I be concerned and make a dr appointment??? Thanks in advance xx

Hi My suggestion would be to call 13 health or call you doctor surgery to see what they say. Good luck hope u feel better.
Is it an oral thermometer or a forehead one? If you are clammy and using a forehead one the reading will be incorrect & you need to use an oral one.

Sounds like you are coming down with something.

Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site