Huggies Forum

Height and weight of your 2 year old :) Rss

I had my almost 2 year old son weighed yesterday and was shocked to see he weighs a wooping 16.2kg. He has always been a big healthy boy. His height is 96-97cm tall. I'm constantly getting told how much older he looks and how big he is for his age, although i look at him and he looks like a average 2 year old. He is not fat or even chubby, just a very solid and tall boy. Just curious as to what your 2 year old weighs smile

/url

Hi
Wow what a difference. DS (Now 6.5 years old) was very similar to your little man. DD (2) on the other hand is 85cms and 12.8 kilos. She was 3.1 pounds lighter than DS and takes after me (although I am no longer that petite!!)

Sounds like you have a tall boy on your hands.

I remember my son having a dummy at 2 years of age and being pushed in a stroller and I did get some strange looks from people as he looked 4. Now he is 6.5 years pple think he is in year 3 and he just started Year 1.

I know what you are going through

Hey Ange smile

Wow!! My boy is TINY compared to both of yours!! He's always been very petite (was only born 6pd8oz & 49cm), but at his 2 year old weigh he was 10.1kgs & 82cm!! I get the opposite of you guys - DS is quite advanced in his talking, so when he opens his mouth & says something I get strange looks & people asking how old he is, etc. Then I get the whole, "gosh, he's tiny, isn't he?!" after I tell them. That kind of annoys me sad

DS is 26 months now, at his 2 year weight and height check he was 12.5kg and 86cm. He was a very chubby newborn, at 8pd4oz and 49cm - lots of adorable little rolls of fat smile

DS1 is 28months and he is 94cms and 14kgs.
At 24 months DD1 was 10.08kg, no length for that age but she was 83cm at 27 months.

I had my almost 2 year old son weighed yesterday and was shocked to see he weighs a wooping 16.2kg. He has always been a big healthy boy. His height is 96-97cm tall. I'm constantly getting told how much older he looks and how big he is for his age, although i look at him and he looks like a average 2 year old. He is not fat or even chubby, just a very solid and tall boy. Just curious as to what your 2 year old weighs smile

Hi, my DS is 21mths old and the height and weight measurements are the same as your 2yr son. Both my husband and father are over 6feet tall so I am not surprised how mig he is. And like you I do see him as an average 21mth old. He to isn't fat or chubby just solid smile Happy to see your post!
Tammy i get the opposite to you, Slater has only started to put 2 and 3 words together and I feel as though people expect alot more out of him because of his size. His music teacher always seems to compare his size to the other toddlers in his class and that really annoys me....

/url

Tammy i get the opposite to you, Slater has only started to put 2 and 3 words together and I feel as though people expect alot more out of him because of his size. His music teacher always seems to compare his size to the other toddlers in his class and that really annoys me....

I feel you!! tongue It's ridiculous, isn't it!! We just can't win as mums sometimes!!sad

DD1 was 15kg and 101 cm at 27 mths. Her dad over 6ft so she following in her daddy's footsteps smile

hi my dd2 is just on 2 yrs and weighs 8.8kgs and is 79cm tall. she is very talkative and gives people quite a shock when she talks or plays with her big sister who is 3.5 and is also small for her age. i get asked if they are twins a lot as their is only 18months between them. dd2 has just had her 2nd birthday and still fits into the same clothes as she did when she was 1 although she is finally starting to grow out of them! im lucky as my kids average 2 yrs wear out of their clothes so we dont have to go and buy new ones every season!

my 2 beautiful girls meena and hannah

I have a two year old boy, he is also very tall for his age, he doesnt have chubby baby rolls or anything and he weighs 15 kilo. im always being told he looks 3 or 4 years old
Sign in to follow this topic