Huggies Forum

print

Fun and Games

*mummsy*

Household tips game

So, this game is where you share a odd but useful household tip. I hope this makes sense! Mine ...

15 replies

Hope and Hysteria wrote: When I wash plastic food containers they often have a greasy film on them even after a hot sudsy wash and r...

*mummsy*

Easter Game - To help drive away the spam!!!

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? 2. Do you eat hot cross buns for brea...

29 replies

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? Yes, in the front garden. Except last year as my youngest was to small an...

*mummsy*

Cooking game...

....because I'm meant to be cooking tea right now! 1. What is your favourite thing to cook...

10 replies

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? At the moment its amything simple 2. What is your favourite desert to make? Cakes ...

*mummsy*

A game...

Ok, since there hasn't been any games for ages here goes! 1. Have you eaten any easter eggs...

16 replies

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: 5. Can you speak any other language? Does profanity count wacko love it

game.

1.what time do your kids go to bed? Varies but tonight Isaiah is going between 8:30 and 9 Grace ...

12 replies

My boys go to bed between 7.00 - 7.30 Last movie watched was happy feet 2 Still use nappy bag One thumb Love the rain Yes TV on Blac...

Little Egg

how old were you when you had your first orgasm and how did you get it? Lock

Ok, so I had been sexualy active for many years when I had my first orgasm as the great old age o...

5 replies

I was probably 19. No fancy stuff, just sex.

*misskel*

Question game!

1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you choose? 2. You have a free clea...

22 replies

I never got chance to answer this the other day so here goes... 1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you c...

Ashley_Mcgregor

PLease vote for my Daughter :)

Hi everyone, I don't have enough friends on Facebook to win this competition but would be SO...

2 replies

Hi. What a beautiful,Happy little girl. Good luck to you. I love her name Isla

Miss Cheerful

Wedding ideas.....

Ok so I know this has probably been done to death! But I'm looking for any ideas on reducing...

13 replies

I wanted the big white wedding etc, but I also LOVED the idea of both a champagne wedding (nibbles and champagne afterwards rather t...

Something fun for the night (T you will like this)

Ok I have Dr Who, Darth Vadar and George Carlin (Who is he??)

22 replies

Tigerlily. wrote: Dear Leisa, You are awesome smile Love, a fellow Firefly/Serenity fan. tongue P.S It ended way before its time....

HuggiesModerator

WIN! WIN! WIN! A Huggies Art Desk! Weekly Prize Draw! w/c 5th February Lock

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer o...

7 replies

hannah_c wrote: I would love to do up our bathroom which is literally falling apart. It started with a simple request before baby 1...

Izzylee

Safe paint for sensitive babies

Hi all, I know i haven't been on here in a lonnnnng time but i need your help. I've bee...

9 replies

I don't have a recipe but I wanted to say hello Izzylee it has been so long since I have seen you around here xx

HuggiesModerator

Win a Huggies Art Desk this week! Enter our Forum Quiz today! 29th January 2014 Lock

Win a fantastic Huggies Art Desk that your creative tot will love! All you need to do is answer o...

36 replies

Emmakellian wrote: 1. Rather than going places that cost money with the kids, go to the park, beach or a bush walk , it's free...

mumma001

baby shower games

dose anybody have any baby shower game they'd like to share for a boy

6 replies

At my sil's baby shower instead of chocolate mil put things like pickles philly cheese jam and left over korma haha make it a b...

wigglebrain

first world problems - kids version

Tonight DS was crying just before bed time all because....I wouldn't let him sleep with his ...

2 replies

haha it so tough being a kid these days. Tickled*pink - what happened to your mind reading skills today? lol

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site