Huggies Forum

print

Fun and Games

rochellecs

Zumba Classes SOR

Hi, I am looking to find some Zumba classes that are SOR or near to Cockburn. I currently go to ...

2 replies

Canningvale does them also gosnells both are still a distance from Cockburn

*mummsy*

How often game :)

How often do you..... 1. Do the grocery shopping? 2. Wash your hair and your kids hair? 3. Wa...

18 replies

How often do you..... 1. Do the grocery shopping? once a week 2. Wash your hair and your kids hair? once a day 3. Wash bed sheet...

Raspberry Sundae

Game Time :)

1. If you could get on a plane in 2 hours where would you go? 2. What is your birthstone? 3. Do...

28 replies

1. If you could get on a plane in 2 hours where would you go? Queensland, love the theme parks 2. What is your birthstone? Pearl o...

*misskel*

Question game!

1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you choose? 2. You have a free clea...

14 replies

1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you choose? Mums vegetable noodles and spring rolls 2. You have a free...

*mummsy*

Household tips game

So, this game is where you share a odd but useful household tip. I hope this makes sense! Mine ...

20 replies

leisah wrote: I've also started only buying one particular type of socks for each family member, that way I don't have to ...

*mummsy*

What type of mum are you game :)

Just for fun! 1. Are you a routine mum or a more go with the flow mum? 2. What does your day ...

1 reply

1. Are you a routine mum or a more go with the flow mum? Routine. But kind of go with the flow in some ways too... 2. What does yo...

mum2all

For the Fuzzball lovers

couldn't resist to post... will keep it up a couple of hours pic removed

4 replies

This is the first time I have seen him use his tongue like this, he took one look at the adults playing the game and decided he knew...

*mummsy*

Easter Game - To help drive away the spam!!!

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? 2. Do you eat hot cross buns for brea...

25 replies

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? I leave powder footprints in the bedrooms leading to the eggs then a seper...

*mummsy*

Cooking game...

....because I'm meant to be cooking tea right now! 1. What is your favourite thing to cook...

9 replies

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? At the moment its amything simple 2. What is your favourite desert to make? Cakes ...

*mummsy*

A game...

Ok, since there hasn't been any games for ages here goes! 1. Have you eaten any easter eggs...

13 replies

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: 5. Can you speak any other language? Does profanity count wacko love it

game.

1.what time do your kids go to bed? 7:30 2. Last movie you watched? Sex and the city 2 3. Do you...

8 replies

My boys go to bed between 7.00 - 7.30 Last movie watched was happy feet 2 Still use nappy bag One thumb Love the rain Yes TV on Blac...

Little Egg

how old were you when you had your first orgasm and how did you get it? Lock

Ok, so I had been sexualy active for many years when I had my first orgasm as the great old age o...

2 replies

My_little_dazzler wrote: I can't remember the actual age I had my first orgasm :/ It was with DH of course lol but I just about...

Ashley_Mcgregor

PLease vote for my Daughter :)

Hi everyone, I don't have enough friends on Facebook to win this competition but would be SO...

2 replies

Hi. What a beautiful,Happy little girl. Good luck to you. I love her name Isla

Wedding ideas.....

maybe dont put it as asking to pay for their own meals but have a wishing well so that you can th...

7 replies

I wanted the big white wedding etc, but I also LOVED the idea of both a champagne wedding (nibbles and champagne afterwards rather t...

Something fun for the night (T you will like this)

Ok I have Dr Who, Darth Vadar and George Carlin (Who is he??)

10 replies

Tigerlily. wrote: Dear Leisa, You are awesome smile Love, a fellow Firefly/Serenity fan. tongue P.S It ended way before its time....

also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site