Huggies Forum

Fun and Games

Mari_Tch

Maybe a survey?

Hello! I am researching the perception of humor by children of diffferent ages (up to 18). I'...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
*mummsy*

Come out and play people.... :)

1. Do you lurk here and not chat? How often? (C'mon be honest! Its just a game!) 2. If your...

10 replies

1. Do you lurk here and not chat? How often? (C'mon be honest! Its just a game!)usually check in daily 2. If your a chatter he...

*mummsy*

Your kids quiz :)

1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? 2. What is your kids favourite toy? 3. Di...

8 replies

Shine*on wrote: 1. What is your kids favourite main meal and snack? Always changing. Today's fav is tomorrow's garbage. O...

Ybull

Name this song!

Hi, Can anyone name this song for me? I am trying to find a copy for my son who is obsessed with ...

2 replies

No, that one is a different one. Thanks for trying!

Rene-308

Good Gifts for Newborns and New Mothers

Hi everyone this is my first post and im just after some good ideas for newborns and new mothers?

3 replies

Day spa voucher is a great idea. She will love it!!

*mummsy*

Game time!!!

Ok, so its been ages since a game has been here, so lets get going! 1. What is for tea? 2. W...

8 replies

1. What is for tea? Indian Dahl 2. What was the last thing that one of your children did that gave you warm fuzzies? Dd2 came int...

mum2all

For the Fuzzball lovers

couldn't resist to post... will keep it up a couple of hours pic removed

5 replies

Yeah, like 4 months ago!

rochellecs

Zumba Classes SOR

Hi, I am looking to find some Zumba classes that are SOR or near to Cockburn. I currently go to ...

2 replies

Canningvale does them also gosnells both are still a distance from Cockburn

*mummsy*

How often game :)

How often do you..... 1. Do the grocery shopping? 2. Wash your hair and your kids hair? 3. Wa...

17 replies

How often do you..... 1. Do the grocery shopping? once a week 2. Wash your hair and your kids hair? once a day 3. Wash bed sheet...

Game Time :)

1. If you could get on a plane in 2 hours where would you go? Gold coast! 2. What is your births...

23 replies

1. If you could get on a plane in 2 hours where would you go? Queensland, love the theme parks 2. What is your birthstone? Pearl o...

*misskel*

Question game!

1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you choose? 2. You have a free clea...

14 replies

1. If you could eat anything you wanted right now what would you choose? Mums vegetable noodles and spring rolls 2. You have a free...

*mummsy*

Household tips game

So, this game is where you share a odd but useful household tip. I hope this makes sense! Mine ...

19 replies

Ever since you started this thread I have been trying to think of something to add, but I don't really have anything! This is ...

*mummsy*

What type of mum are you game :)

Just for fun! 1. Are you a routine mum or a more go with the flow mum? 2. What does your day ...

1 reply

1. Are you a routine mum or a more go with the flow mum? Routine. But kind of go with the flow in some ways too... 2. What does yo...

*mummsy*

Easter Game - To help drive away the spam!!!

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? 2. Do you eat hot cross buns for brea...

22 replies

1. Do you do an easter egg hunt? If yes, where do you it? I leave powder footprints in the bedrooms leading to the eggs then a seper...

*mummsy*

Cooking game...

....because I'm meant to be cooking tea right now! 1. What is your favourite thing to cook...

8 replies

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? At the moment its amything simple 2. What is your favourite desert to make? Cakes ...