Members can find info on breastfeeding at: http://www.huggies.com.au/baby-care/breastfeeding
Things I wish I had known before becoming pregnant:
1. I wish I knew I was going to be a single mum - however I am well prepared and wouldn't change it for the world. Everything happens for a reason!
2. I wish I knew I had fallen pregnant earlier, then perhaps I could have rethought all those mojitos at the unlimited bar on my all inclusive holiday at 5wks :S
3. I wish I knew just how intense it is the first time you see your baby at your 12 week scan. My gosh I was the happiest I have ever been in my whole entire life and all the while I was a complete blubbering mess at the same time (happy tears of course).
4. I wish I knew all the knitty gritty details of birthing and possible complications before I was pregnant. Hearing them now scares there hell out of me.
5. I wish I knew my boobs were going to look this bloody amazing grin
I would have got pregnant ages ago tongue
All the best to all you mums (and dads) out there who are expecting or currently raising their precious babies!!