Huggies Forum

print

1st Birthday Gift. Rss

Hi there everyone,

My little Emilie is turning one in April! She has a older brother who was given every toy/gift imaginable (including 'grille gifts' smile So I wanted to know if anyone has brought/ideas for a special gift. Our daughter had open heart surgery in Oct, so her first birthday is extra special!

DD got a gold name necklace where the pendant is their name written in script. It's beautiful.
She also got a childrens pandora bracelet that is going to be added to each birthday.

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

what about a nice bit of jewlery she can keep and look back on? I know you can get baby pandora's now which are gorgeous or an engraved bangle?
I'm gettting my little one an expander bracelet engraved with her name and date of birth. I was given one by my Grannie when I turned one and can still fit it. It's something I really cheerish.
My daughter received a Thomas Sabo bracelet from a friend for Christmas and it is just beautiful. You can’t go wrong with jewellery! I love the personalised books idea too, especially the ones with the photo and the name - they are gorgeous. Try an ABC one because they can grow with that. I saw this on a blog http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/tag/telling-tales/ - Hope this helps smile
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site