Huggies Forum

weddings Rss

hey did you have a big or small wedding just curious
how many people did you invite? smile
we have invited about 70 i think lol so maybe a medium sized wedding lol
Well, there was us, the celebrant, and 2 friends lol. Our baby slept through it.
We had around 120 people at our wedding. That was PLENTY for us lol
We had 50, including the bridal party of 8, inc dh & I. It wasnt awfully small but was big enough for me smile
We had about 80 actually come to the wedding. We had invited a lot more, mostly thanks to MIL's inviting frenzy of a whole bunch of people my husband had never even met angry Thankfully most of them said no thanks, especially because the IL's weren't contributing to the cost! (They ended up paying for the drinks, only when they found out my parents were helping us out)
We had 65.
We invited about 150 but only 130 came. Nearly all from dh's side may I add.

90ish.
I had a little giggle when i seen this post...

Our rule was if we hadn't seen you in 12 months your not invited!!
We had no cousins, and the only childeren where our nieces and nephews! which was a total of 4 children, and 3 where in the bridal party!
This was a total of 80 ppl which i think was plenty!!!

MIL wasn't impressed with our ways, but to bad, it was our day to get married, she had hers 38 years ago!!! PMSL!

I had a little giggle when i seen this post...

Our rule was if we hadn't seen you in 12 months your not invited!!
We had no cousins, and the only childeren where our nieces and nephews! which was a total of 4 children, and 3 where in the bridal party!
This was a total of 80 ppl which i think was plenty!!!

MIL wasn't impressed with our ways, but to bad, it was our day to get married, she had hers 38 years ago!!! PMSL!

that is a pretty interesting rule lol it wouldn't of worked for our wedding lol cause most people that came live in a different state so hadn't seen them in years (i'd never met them)

we had our weding now and about 50ish people came not sure exactly how many lol
50.... alot of ppl interstate couldnt make it ....so very close family and friends was a gr8 wedding tho grin

50.... alot of ppl interstate couldnt make it ....so very close family and friends was a gr8 wedding tho grin

wells thats good smile and too bad the people couldn't come
Sign in to follow this topic