Huggies Forum

can you get.. Rss

hey does anyone know if you can get replacement tops for sippy cups? its tommee tippee i got DS a new one recently and the bird just chewed a hole in it roll eyes
thanks

hey does anyone know if you can get replacement tops for sippy cups? its tommee tippee i got DS a new one recently and the bird just chewed a hole in it roll eyes
thanks

Yep you sure can. I used to have some Tommee Tippee cups and the lids always broke (they wouldn't let water out). So I just googled Tommee Tippee and emailed them and they sent the lids out for free. I didn't get the whole cup again just the lids. But that was fine as I still had the cups.
Are they the ones that have like the silicon tops??
Because there soo dear to replace dd1 bit holes in the twins ones sad and I can't find them anywhere either!! I think I tossed the whole lot out though as I thought I was out of luck and silly me never thought to email them lol

Yep you sure can. I used to have some Tommee Tippee cups and the lids always broke (they wouldn't let water out). So I just googled Tommee Tippee and emailed them and they sent the lids out for free. I didn't get the whole cup again just the lids. But that was fine as I still had the cups.

cool thanks i sent them an email to ask but thought i'd ask here too and i hope i get it for free too

Are they the ones that have like the silicon tops??
Because there soo dear to replace dd1 bit holes in the twins ones sad and I can't find them anywhere either!! I think I tossed the whole lot out though as I thought I was out of luck and silly me never thought to email them lol

yeah its the silicone ones i got it on sale for $5 and if i couldn't get a teat i was just going to toss it too
That is a good price I paid like $12.00 per cup and dd1 wrecked all 3!!!!

That is a good price I paid like $12.00 per cup and dd1 wrecked all 3!!!!

that would have sucked
silly computer laugh laugh laugh laugh

thanks

I'm sorry, but had to laugh at your bird chewing a hole in the top of your cup!!!

I'm sorry, but had to laugh at your bird chewing a hole in the top of your cup!!!

yeah it pretty funny i stopped him about 3 times everytime isaiah left the cup on the floor then he got it while isaiah was going to sleep PITA bird laugh
today i got 4 free replacement teats there great

i just want to say thats really good of tommy tippy to send out replacements for nothing!

thats what i thought was srprised by 4
Sign in to follow this topic