Huggies Forum

print

Can you recommend a good playgroup? Rss

Hi ladies,

I am currently looking for a playgroup for my 3 boys. They are 2.5yrs, 15mths and 2wks. Not feeling too confident about getting out of the house with all 3 kids and was hoping to make the destination somewhere that is kid friendly. I am based on the Northside of Brisbane in the suburb of Ashgrove. I am prepared to drive up to 30mins. If you could recommend a playgroup that might be suitable and leave me a description and some contact details it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Hi ladies,

I am currently looking for a playgroup for my 3 boys. They are 2.5yrs, 15mths and 2wks. Not feeling too confident about getting out of the house with all 3 kids and was hoping to make the destination somewhere that is kid friendly. I am based on the Northside of Brisbane in the suburb of Ashgrove. I am prepared to drive up to 30mins. If you could recommend a playgroup that might be suitable and leave me a description and some contact details it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Try talking to your local Maternal child health nurse as they usually have a good list of diverse playgroups in your area. Or just start your own?
Hey i live on the north side too....murrumba downs actually. i was goung to a great playgroup but my little one is a little young at the momment. its a north lakes....is that too far? i think it may be. its mighty ducks. i know the lady who runs it if you are interested. let me know either way and i can find out if she has any spaces.
clare x

Hi ladies,

Hey i live on the north side too....murrumba downs actually. i was goung to a great playgroup but my little one is a little young at the momment. its a north lakes....is that too far? i think it may be. its mighty ducks. i know the lady who runs it if you are interested. let me know either way and i can find out if she has any spaces.
clare x

I've been looking for a good one too. I have found on the 96.5 radio website they have a section for local playgroups. This might help you .
How did you go at finding a good playgroup, I live in Brisbane at Northgate and am looking for a playgroup with a 3 year old daughter. Let me know if you can guide me into the right direction. Cheers Gail
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site