Huggies Forum

print

Gold Coast baby playgroup - Labrador Rss

Hi. I'm starting a baby playgroup for 0-12 month olds, through Playgroup Australia, which will be based in Labrador on Tuesday mornings, commencing 12 April 2011. From the interest shown so far, I'd say the average parent age will be about 27 - 37. If you're interested in joining, please contact me.

Hi. I'm starting a baby playgroup for 0-12 month olds, through Playgroup Australia, which will be based in Labrador on Tuesday mornings, commencing 12 April 2011. From the interest shown so far, I'd say the average parent age will be about 27 - 37. If you're interested in joining, please contact me.

Hi there
my name is jontel sullivan and i have a 8.5 month old daughter and i am intersted in coming along smile i am a member of playgroup australia as well smile the age group is perfect too as i am 30
I look forward to hearing back from you...my email is jontelsullivan@gmail.com
smile
Hi,
Im a 27yrs and have a 8 month old boy and am interested in your playgroup. Could you please give me more details on time and place.
Thanks
Hi,
I'm interested in your playgroup. I'm 27 and I have an 8 month old girl.
Could you please send me more information at wardell_k@hotmail.com smile
HI there.... I live in Labrador and have a 7.5 month old Boy, I'm 26 and would love to meet some local mums and babies. Could you send me some details? Cheers! Lou smile

skip2-my-lou@hotmail.com
Hi,
I would love to join a playgroup. My son is 4.5 months old. Can u please email me some details on how to attend at fun_2_be_xtreme@hotmail.com
Thanks smile
Hi, I was just wondering if your playgroup was still running, I am 32 with a 10 month old daughter living in Labrador and very interested in joining.... Could you please let me know tiafisher@hotmail.com...... grin grin

Hi there,

I am a 27 year Mum to my 4.5 month old boy, Manaia and am looking for a Playgroup in Labrador for bubs around his age. Is your Playgroup still going? My email is laurabrown3141@hotmail.co.uk if it is! Thanks! Laura
Hi,

My little girl Lacey is 4 months old. I'm 27 and looking to meet up with other mums and bubs. I actually live in Upper Coomera but happy to travel to Labrador or around that area. Please let me know if this group is still going or if any of you other ladies would like to meet up that would be great. Email: dani.s.ide@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dani
Hi, I'm Meagan. I have a 6 month old daughter and am interested in joining your playgroup. Could you please email me some information? My email is: mmm---naughtychocolate@hotmail.com. Thanks =)
I would also like some more information if this playgroup is still running...I am 34 and have an almost 8 month old boy, Harry... My email address is webbalyssa@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site