Huggies Forum

Mums in Tauranga where are you? Rss

Hey there,

I am a new mum of a 5 week old girl called Madison. I have met a few mums from my coffee/antenatal group in Tga but I am sure there are more of you out there!

Lets go ladies where are you?

Kirbie
hi im kc im 16 and my ds is nearly 6 months i live in greerton always ken to meet other mums
Hi kc. nice to meet you. are you a stay home mum? I like to get out and do walking. How about you? Do you have any other mums in a coffe/walking group?
hi yes stay at home mum i love walking when i can and yes theres a site for nz parents called mummymadness.co.nz its great there are alot of people around
hey guyees im deanna im moving down tga soon from aucks looking to hook up with a new coffee group please tell me you's are keen im 22 solo mum my lil man is ely he is 5mnths should be pretty much same age as yours kc i think? june 25th. i love walkin walk everyday atm. ill b dwn there b4 jan hopefully sumwhere around pap fingers crossed. but keen as for a get together once i am if yous are? my cells 0211095840
Hi guys! my names jess and i have a 10month old girl! I like trying to get out and go to plunket coffee groups etc but have being finding it hard when they are on at the same time as the morning sleeps lol but im really keen to met new mums!
Hey Im 16 From Greerton And Im Due To Have My Girl In Feb (:

Hey Im 16 From Greerton And Im Due To Have My Girl In Feb (:

heya lol yep i was in the same boat at that age.. is quite hard.. got three now so if ya need any advice n wanna meet sum cool ppl wit bubs to hang with we r here... if ur on facebook search me 'chloe jones' udawise email ric.n.chloe@gmail.com if u want wink

Hi guys! my names jess and i have a 10month old girl! I like trying to get out and go to plunket coffee groups etc but have being finding it hard when they are on at the same time as the morning sleeps lol but im really keen to met new mums!

heya if u havnt found any coffe groups you shud *** along to some i go to ... go to three and live in greerton if u wana meet sum new people giv me a yell... add me on facebook 'chloe jones' or email ric.n.chloe@gmail.com if ya want smile
Hey, Im jen smile
I'm 25, I have kids and im pregnant
I'm kind of new to tauranga ( been here 6 months)I Don't know many people
So have come on here to see if there are any normal people lol
Are any of you normalish? grin
Hey, Im 21 live in the mount i have a two year old boy and im 21 weeks preg with my second, iv been here about a year nw i dnt kno many mums as i workd and made frnds n thy al young with kno kids, i currently do catch up with a group of mummys we are all pregnt with our second, email me if u would like to ctch up stick255@hotmail.com smile

Hey, Im 21 live in the mount i have a two year old boy and im 21 weeks preg with my second, iv been here about a year nw i dnt kno many mums as i workd and made frnds n thy al young with kno kids, i currently do catch up with a group of mummys we are all pregnt with our second, email me if u would like to ctch up stick255@hotmail.com smile

Hey I'm 22, and just moved back to Tauranga from Auckland after breaking up with my babys dad. I'm only 19 weeks and this is my first. I don't know any mums or mums-to-be in Tauranga, and would love to meet some. Feeling really alone throughout this journey sad
Sign in to follow this topic