Huggies Forum

coffee group/play group Rss

Hi i am 27 and i have a 14 month old boy and looking for a coffee group / playgroup in christchurch,i live near the beach but dont mind travel.To meet and make new friends and so my son can meet other children similar age. smile

Hi i am 27 and i have a 14 month old boy and looking for a coffee group / playgroup in christchurch,i live near the beach but dont mind travel.To meet and make new friends and so my son can meet other children similar age. smile

Hi, I'm 30 and have a 12 month old as well as 2 older girls (4 and 2) Would love to meet new people as all my friends live in other cities!!
I would love to too, but my bub is only 10 months. smile
Me too:)
Always open to meeting new friends....
well lets organise something.. smile

I have DS#1 is just over 2, DS#2 is just over 9 months.
We live in Hoon Hay area.

Can everyone travel??

Lottie
sorry huggies went stupid for a bit
I would love to join a coffee group. My boy is 8months. Let me know if you have started one already

I would love to join a coffee group. My boy is 8months. Let me know if you have started one already

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone found a playgroup??
I have a 10 month DD and want her to meet some friends! smile
Hi ladies,
There is an established and very casual playgroup held at Burnside Elim Community Church 193 Grahams Rd in Burnside. It is not a church group, but a messy play group located in a church room as part of the Burnside Community Morning sponsored by the City. Every week there is paint, playdough, toys (including ride on cars) and morning tea for children and adults.

We start back Thursday at 10am. My 4yo son has been going since he was 6mos and now we take DD who is 15mos. We meet every Thursday during school term at 10am. It is a gold coin donation to cover morning tea. More info and our schedule of crafts.
A very casual and lots of fun group, please come!

I've been to a couple but all the babies have been over 1 1/2 years and I would like to find one with babies of a similar age (9 months)
Sign in to follow this topic