Huggies Site Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
- all of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
- there are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
- the Huggies Forum is a facility available to Huggies Baby Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours. There are specific Forum Terms and Conditions that apply to you when you use the forum.
- content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain (other than in the 'Promote Your Business' forum);
- the site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
- we may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
- we may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.