Our children grow up way too fast, so it’s no wonder mums and dads furiously take photos of each stage of their development. But kids can be a difficult subject to photograph. They don’t sit still for very long, they rarely pose or give you a smile on cue. So how do you take great photos of kids? Photographer Anissa Kapadia has some great tips to share:
- Place you child in a familiar environment, with a toy or in the sandpit etc
- Minimise the use of the flash as much as possible
- Use the natural light
- Frame your shot and centre your child
- Stay down low at the level of your child
- Take lots of pictures and select the good ones.
Photographing your kidsView all videos
Read more of Anissa’s tips here on the Huggies website.