Quick tips on how to keep you looking good
- Professional eyebrow shaping is like receiving a mini eye lift!
- Always fill in sparse brows with eye shadow, not pencil. It is much softer and natural.
- Buffed nails are a quick alternative to a full manicure or pedicure. Use one drop of baby oil and buff to beautify.
- Use tinted moisturiser with SPF 15 instead of full face foundation, not only will this look healthier, it will be healthier!
- More is not better when it comes to make up. Focus on your best feature (eyes or lips) and accentuate.
- Don’t underestimate the power of your eyelash curler – this opens and brightens eyes.
- Bronzer in natural skin tones to suit your colouring dusted all over lightly gives you that sun kissed glow. Use a shadow and blush all in one.
- Darker solid colours in your wardrobe slim and contour your body.
- Get your hair professionally trimmed every 6 weeks, and get a new style cut when you’re ready for a change. Once a year would be perfect – it’s an instant pick me up!
- Stand up tall and be proud of who you are. Look people in the eye and smile!
This article has been provided by The Golden Door Health Retreat.