Beef, veggie and noodle stir-fry
Keywords: breast feeding, parenting, protein, iron
A colourful and tasty dish that makes a perfect dinner for a breast-feeding mum. Refrigerate any leftovers and enjoy them for lunch the next day!
- 500g beef, thinly sliced
- 250g snow peas, chopped
- 4 tsp oil
- 450g pkt hokkien noodles, separated
- 1 medium carrot, cut in fine shreds
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 red capsicum, cut in fine shreds
- 100mls beef stock or water
- 425g can baby corn spears, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Combine beef and 2 tsp of the oil. Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the beef in three batches, reserve each batch to rest. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok add remaining 2 tsp of oil, add the carrot and capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the corn and snow peas, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add noodles, stir-fry until noodles are hot. Return the beef to the wok, add the combined sauces and stock, toss to warm through.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...