Salmon Avocado Pasta
Keywords: parenting, conception, essential fatty acids
Add some simple super-foods, like salmon and avocado to pasta, and you’ve got a healthy taste sensation that is packed with Omega-3 essential fatty acids (the good fats!).
- 1/2 tin pink salmon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp flour
- 1/4 C milk
- 1/2 cooked small pasta shells
- 1/8 C frozen baby peas
- 1 tbsp cheese (optional)
- Melt butter in saucepan, and flour and stir to a paste.
- Add milk and stir until combined and thickened.
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork, then add flaked salmon and mash into the avocado.
- Stir avocado mixture into milk mixture over low heat until combined, add pasta and peas and continue to heat for approx 5 minutes, or until peas are heated through.
- Add cheese if desired and serve.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...