Tim Tam Truffles
Keywords: parenting, kids party food, kids party ideas
This recipe from Huggies member K. McCrae, Milson, Palmerston North makes 20-30 truffles depending on your preferred size.
- 1 packet plain or white Tim Tams
- 100g cream cheese
- 300g melting chocolate, for coating
- (optional) Additional chocolate for decorating
1. Reduce the Tim Tams in a food processor (or put in a bag and hit with a rolling pin) to crumbs.
2. Use your fingers to combine with the cream cheese – the mixture should stick together.
3. Roll into balls and chill for several hours (or freeze for 30 minutes-1 hour).
4. Melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth. Dip the truffles one by one, using a fork to gently turn them in the chocolate then lift them onto baking paper.
5. If desired spatter with different chocolate to decorate.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...