Char-grilled rump steak, potato salad and fresh coriander yogurt
Keywords: pregnancy, protein, nutrition, iron
Enjoy that wonderful homey char-grilled flavour with this recipe. It’s rich in protein, with a fresh coriander yoghurt to really bring it to life – perfect for pregnant mums.
- 4 rumps steaks
- 600g small kipfler potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Fresh Coriander Yogurt
- ½ cup natural yogurt
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- Place steaks in a preheated non-stick pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium (about 2cm thick) or until done to your liking.
- Rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.
To make the potato salad
- Cook potatoes until tender, slice thickly and drizzle with small amount of oil.
- Brush capsicum and asparagus with small amount of oil and cook on grill for 2 min each side or until tender.
- Place potatoes, capsicum, asparagus and parsley in a large bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and leftover oil. Toss to combine
- Combine the yogurt and chopped fresh coriander
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 8 min
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...