Sesame Chicken Kebabs
Keywords: pregnancy, quick healthy food, protein
Chicken kebabs are easy to prepare, and a great addition to your next family BBQ or served with a fresh salad for a high protein, low fat dinner.
- 600g chicken thigh fillets (take off the skin)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 green onions, cut into 4cm lengths
1. Cut each fillet into 6 and add it to the remaining ingredients. Set aside to stand for at least 15/20 minutes.
2. Arrange chicken onto four skewers together with green onions and cook on barbecue plate (oiled) or cook under grill for about 10/15 minutes (until cooked through).
This recipe is from Inghams
Visit Inghams.com.au, for more recipes and nutrition information.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...