Baby/Toddler muesli bars
Keywords: healthy eating, parenting, Snack, toddler, lunchbox
These muesli bars contain loads of fruit and are a yummy healthy snack for bubs and kids alike (or mum!)
- 2 cups instant oats
- 2 cups muesli
- 1 ½ cups grapes (crimson seedless)
- 1 medium to large banana
- 1 tub apple, pear & berries (or any flavour small jar from supermarket)
- 1 cup mixed fruit medley (apricot, sultanas, apple, etc) diced fine or blended
- ½ cup orange juice (just over)
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend oats, place into a mixing bowl.
- Blend grapes & banana (any fruits), add to mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon onto baking tray in bar shapes, approx. 2cm x 7cm makes 28.
- Spread a dollop of baby yoghurt on ½ of them to make them different.
- Bake in a 160C oven for 12-15 minutes.
Note: the banana is sticky and holds the muesli bars together and the grapes provide the sweetness, so these two fruits must go in. But the other flavoured fruit in the jar can be substituted for whatever you like!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...