Banana Pear Muffins
Keywords: toddler, lunch box, Snack
This lovely healthier suger-free version of banana and pear muffin recipe is a delight for the whole family!
- 1 cup of organic self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pear
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of spice
- 1 tablespoon of milk (cow or an alternative is fine)
- Peel and finely chop the pear.
- On a plate, mash the banana with a fork.
- Place the oil and egg in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add the spice and pear to the flour.
- Add the oil mixture and bananas alternatively to the flour and gently blend.
- Add the milk if required.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tray or muffin patty cups.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until cooked.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...