Egg Roll and Salad
Summer brings with it a new feast of fresh crispy salads. Here’s an inventive way to get your kids to tuck into their salad too! Fantastic finger food.
- 2 eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons water (makes one)
- Fresh salad ingredients such as:
- Beat 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons of water
- Pour into hot oiled pan and make a pancake/omelet, allowing this mixture to cook all the way through without burning and sticking to pan.
- Once totally cooked, you can flip if you like to ensure second side is cooked.
- Serve onto a plate and top with salad of choice eg. chopped cherry tomato, avocado, lettuce, grated carrot, thin strips of cucumber and capsicum
- Roll it all up like a burrito and enjoy!
- Repeat with above ingredient for each person.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...